15. Derek Hale... The Gamer??? - Sterek

Everyone is 18 or older.

*Stiles and Scott are in Derek's loft, looking for any help for the newest threat. Derek couldn't help because he was in Mexico for 'Something'*

Stiles: Derek has a laptop?

*Stiles asked as he pulled a computer from under Derek's pillow. Scott sat next to him on the bed*

Scott: Look in the docs. Maybe he has started a bestiary?

Stiles: Derek has Origin?

Scott: What?

Stiles: Look... it looks like he plays... the Sims 4?

Scott: Stiles, Stay focused. We don't have all... why does that little avatar look like you?

*As the game loaded up, Scott pointed to the Start Game button with one of Derek's Sims. It looked exactly like Stiles, so they clicked on it.*

Stiles: Oh, look, he is a good builder. It looks like he is building his old manor.

Scott: Where are the people?

Stiles: Oh, wait

*Stiles double-clicked on the Sim Icon that looked like him. The two guys yelped when the camera panned to the basement. A Sim that looked like Derek was railing the Sim that looked like Stiles. They shut the laptop and got up to run out of the loft.*

Derek: What are you doing in my loft?

*Derek furrowed his brows, blocking their way out of the door*

Stiles: Save yourself, Scott... run

*Scott ran out, and when he got to the bottom of the stairwell, he realized he was the werewolf, and Stiles was the human. He started to go up the stairs, but then he heard noises.*

Scott: Ew... gross