date night.

JENNA HAD BEEN at the Wednesday set all day, but you were going to drag her to a restaurant tonight because it was your one year anniversary of being girlfriends

You had gotten her flowers — her favorite of course, and also a box of chocolates that you two would gobble all up once you two got home from your reservations.

The bad thing about being in Romania was that you didn't know which restaurants were good and which were bad so you had to do some research before you made a reservations. You also got some feedback from your older sister Florence — yes the Florence Pugh.

You got up from the couch once you heard the hotel room open. A tired Jenna walked in. The tired girl smiled big once she saw you running over. The slightly older girl opened her arms, letting you sign as you made your way into them. This was where your home was. Jenna.

"Happy one year baby" Jenna said, kissing your forehead and then giving you a longing kiss on your lips. It felt like weeks since you two last kissed even though it was only eight hours.

"I know you are probably really tired, but I made reservations for a restaurant and we are going because I want to celebrate our one year. And you might me mad —" you rambled before Jenna shut you up with another kiss on your lips.

You opened your eyes after a minute when oxygen became a problem between the two of you. "I would love to go out with you" Jenna said smiling wide so her dimple was showing. You smiled too and started jumping up and down in happiness. Jenna laughed at your excitement.

"Let me go put something on a little nicer okay?" Jenna said making you nod and smile. You already had on a nice dress and your makeup was already on. Jenna just needed to put on a nice dress, for her makeup was still pretty much on, her face a little paler than usual.

"This okay Y/N?" Jenna asked making you look at the 5'1 foot girl. You smiled wide as you saw her in a beautiful black dress, secretly it was your favorite dress she owned. "Yes you look absolutely stunning" you said fully simping over your girlfriend.

Jenna smiled and put her hand out for you to grab, which you did. The two of you exited the hotel room and got into a taxi to get to the restaurant.

Skip a few hours the two of you had enjoyed your meal. Sure it was pretty expensive, but it was worth every penny. You and Jenna decided to walk back to the hotel room through the very lit park (so you both were safe). You two admired the park. It was a very romantic spot. There were lights hung around the park and a man was lightly strumming his guitar on one of the park benches.

"Jenna?" You asked the girl you were madly in love with. "Yes Y/N?" Jenna asked looking up at you. "If you could go anywhere where would you want to go?" You asked her.

Jenna thought for a moment before she looked at you and smiled, "Anywhere you are." You blushed and grabbed the smaller girl's chin and brought her face to yours.

This woman was going to be your wife one day.

a/n:

new imagine!

this one is pretty short but its so cute!

please send requests <33