woo her.

YOU OPENED THE door to your room as quietly as you could, hoping that you didn't wake up Enid or Wednesday

YOU OPENED THE door to your room as quietly as you could, hoping that you didn't wake up Enid or Wednesday. You thought you were successful when you saw the room was completely dark, but you quickly found out you were not successful. Wednesday was sitting in her desk chair staring at you. 

"Hey Wednesday. Why aren't you asleep?" You asked as you whispered to the girl. The girl in braids stood up and walked over to you, "Where were you. You said you would be here at nine. It is midnight." 

"I was out with Bianca. We had a school project to finish and once we finished it we just started to chat. I didn't mean to stay out so late" You said as you stared at the girl who's face was emotionless, "Wednesday. Truly I'm sorry. I know you have been trying to figure out the monster thing and I promised you I would help. So I'm sorry that I haven't been helpful."

"If you like Bianca be her friend thats a girl" Wednesday said, making you furrow your brows, "Are you trying to say girlfriend? That's what you and I are Wednesday. Why would I want Bianca to be my girlfriend if we are together?"

"You seem to like to hang out with her. I will not get in the way of it. Love is stupid anyway" Wednesday said in her monotone voice. You smiled, "Are you jealous Wednesday Addams?" Wednesday looked away from you, making you smirk, "Oh come on darling. You think I would love anyone other than you? I mean I have been accepted by your parents and I am madly in love with you."

Wednesday looked at you and you saw her body relax slightly, "You are?" You smiled and nodded your head, "Yes I am. You know your dad told me during parents weekend that I needed to woo you. To admire you. Make you feel like you are the most sublime creature on earth. And I'm going to do all of those things. I mean I can add in building a torture machine if you want me to." Wednesday smiled a very small smile, but it was big enough for you to notice. 

"I do like the idea of torture" Wednesday said, making you smile. "So you forgive me?" You asked looking at the shorter girl. 

"I will once you kiss me" Wednesday said. You smirked and grabbed Wednesday's chin, "My pleasure." You felt as Wednesday relaxed into the kiss. Not many people had that effect on Wednesday, but you did. She didn't have that gloomy and hardcore demeanor with you. She was truly relaxed when she was in your arms. 

"Come on let's go to bed and we will look into the Rowan stuff tomorrow" You said after you pulled back from the kiss. Wednesday gave you a short nod before she turned over to her bed. You shook your head, "I meant my bed darling. Let's go." Wednesday smiled and let you drag her to your bed. She would never admit it to anyone, but she loved cuddles, especially with you.

She knew Enid was going to need an explanation in the morning, but that was a problem for the morning. Right now she was going to enjoy the warmth of your body. 

a/n:

very short but first wednesday imagine!

i love soft wednesday. she's such a cutie

have an amazing day/night 

please send requests!