Sᴛᴇᴠᴇ Rᴀɴᴅʟᴇ sᴍᴜᴛ

Dom y/n as requested yk who u are
_____________________

You were working on his car for him (this is a thing now) and he was helping you with it. He "accidentally" dropped a wrench on your lower stomach, to pick it up he grazed his hand over your thighs and crotch to pick up the wrench. Your breath hitched slightly.

"Steve you don't wanna play that game" you warned grabbing his wrist with the wrench. He pulled you buy your legs out from under the car, and sat at your feet. You sat up to make eye contact with him, scooting closer you kissed him, he tried to hold your face but you stopped him and wrapped your hand around his neck.

"You know y/n this side of you is my favorite" He panted. Pushing him further against a shelf in the garage you worked down to his neck kissing every spot until the one that made him groan and you attacked it he melted to your touch. He threw his hands onto your hips and guiding them down.

"That cute. But I control you here not the other way around" you sat down on his thighs, unbuckling his pant and sliding down his boxers. You started to slowly move your hand up and down on his dick rubbing the tip with your thumb. He groaned and tried to cover his mouth but he stopped dead feeling his dick enter your mouth. A loud thud came from him slamming his hands on the hard floor.

"Oh god~ That's it baby please don't tease" his begging was music to you so you started to bob your head up and down occasionally gagging or groaning adding to his pleasure. He came within minutes, he couldn't resist, I mean it was you after all
. You wiped the cum from his legs and swallowed it all. Looking up at him his head thrown back, cheeks red, and slight bead of sweat, you could hear his slight panting and left over groans.

"All I did was give you about what" you looked at the imaginary watch you definitely had, "almost 2 minutes, and your already a mess for me" he looked up at you now standing, he was embarrassed, his friends all thought he was a pure dominant person but he loved it when you topped him. You leaned down and grabbed him by his collar whispered something in his ear.

"The mess you are now is no match for after we finish the car" you came back up and his eyes were slightly wide, he was fighting back his shaking you could tell, this was fun messing with him, but clearing your head you slide back under the car with the wrench that started this all. He got up, you heard it and the buckle of his belt clink of him putting it on.

"Um so, what the next thing you need.." he trailed off with the last word, maybe on purpose.

"What was that last word Angel" you couldn't see him but you could tell that he was startled by the question. Mumbling a few word he shifted from foot to foot before actually speaking.

"It was just a joke I was just uh" he was nervous, cute, "I said..m-mommy just to um try it out I wasn't seriously-" during his ramble he hadn't noticed that you had slid out from under the car and propped up on your elbows. He jumped a little when he saw you.

"No babe, it's fine. Maybe we could actually finish your car then 'jokingly' try it out ok?", nodding he grabbed the next thing you needed and handed it to you smiling like a mf.

_______________________
I'm tired so it kinda shitty mb