:: 14

I love remembering my awkward memories, I always laugh at myself. I remember a particular memory that was very awkward.

It was another boring day at school but thankfully; my class had English after the class we were having then. English is my favourite subject because it's easy and our teacher is very fun.

When the class was over, I rushed out and went to my classroom to collect my English books. I usually talked a lot; it slowed me down making me one of the last people to get to class.

Halfway through our English period, Alex left to get something from class. We were given an activity and that's when I noticed I didn't have my note. I asked the teacher if I could go and get and she allowed me.

Once I entered class, I saw Alex was still there. I just ignored him and went to my bag to my note. Just as I as about to leave he gently grabbed my arms and guided me to the wall the back of the class.

He was very close to me; the space between us was very thin. I think he doesn't know anything about personal space. I tried to wriggle out of his grasp but he's sadly stronger. Now, on a normal day I'd aim for his 'prized possession' but I was in a good mood so I just waited for what would happen next. I could literally feel him breathing on me...

"Can I ask you something? It's important."

"What is it?" I said impatiently.

Just before he could speak up, a teacher passed by and saw us through the window. He quickly let go of me. From his perspective, it looked like he was going to kiss me. It was one of our nice teachers, he didn't like these kinds of things but he'd punish you if it were extremely serious.

"What are you two doing?" he exclaimed with a very angry expression plastered on her face.

"Um, I was about to leave but Alex said he wanted to ask me something." I was very flustered, my cheeks turned very red.

"Is that true?"

Alex too, he was just as embarrassed and flustered as I was, "Yes Sir."

"Well, back to your class. I do not want to see such behaviour again. Is that understood?" All authority put in his words.

"Yes sir."

Well that was awkward.