Chapter 4: Pain has an Effect on Every One

TW SA mentioned in this chapter

y/n pov 

i woke up to my head buried in Sirius's bare shoulder and neck. his arm was wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to his bare chest. i smiled slightly. i felt my cheeks heat up a little. sirius's soft snores could still be heard. i turned and saw Remus was awake.

"morning Remus," i said 

"oh good morning y/n," he said

"can you help me? I'm a bit stuck"  

he chuckled and walked over. 

"yes yes, I can" he carefully lifted Sirius's arm up enough for me to slide through. 

"Thanks" 

"mhmm" 

i grabbed my uniform that I grabbed while my old dorm mates were out. i changed into my skirt and shirt quickly in the bathroom before walking out. sirius was up, sorta, and was looking around his bed confused before he saw me. his eyes softened as he saw me. he rested his head back on the pillow. 

"Sirius you do have to get up. we have class" i said sitting on the side of his bed. he grumbled something. i moved a little closer to him and before i knew it he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto the bed and under the covers. 

"Sirius!" I said in disbelief. He just let out a low chuckle before nuzzling his nose into my neck. "Your very clingy in the morning," I said stroking his hair. He mumbled something that I couldn't hear before letting me go and rolling over to get up. James and Remus left a couple of minutes before and Peter was still sleeping. Sirius got changed quickly while I sat up.

"How'd you sleep," he asked putting his shirt on.

"Ok I guess," I said trying to fix the hair that he just messed up. "What about you"

"Good for once"

"Did you finish all your work"

"Most of it" he grumbled. He finished changing before I walked over to him. He looked down to me.

"You looked really stressed last night," I said putting a hand on his arm. He looked over at my hand before back at me. He moved his other hand to rest on mine.

"Yeah" He whispered.

"Do you need help with it"

He thought for a second.

"I don't know. I think if you were there I'd be more unfocused"

"Why?" I asked with a soft chuckle.

"Because I talk to you non stop and I think I wouldn't be able to stop talking and work"

"Alright. Well, we have classes soon so I'm going to head to my class. I'll see you later" I said before we both moved our hands out of the other touch.

"Ok. Wait. Aren't you in my potion class second class today"

"Yeah. I'll see you then"

"Alright," he said with a small smile on his face.

______

(Time skip to potions class ⚠️sa in this portion⚠️)

Sirius pov

I was grouped with James Peter and Remus for the potion we had to make. I really couldn't focus because I was hoping nothing happens to y/n last class and she's in this class right now.

"Sirius pay attention," Remus said grabbing something out of my hand.

"Sorry" I muttered sitting back down.