Chapter 10: I'm Going to Marry Her. No Doubt About it

Y/n pov

I grabbed the bag of stuff for Remus and walked into the boy's dorm. Sirius was laying shirtless on his stomach with a notebook in front of him. I put the bag down on Remus's bed and looked at James.

"What's up with him?" I asked with a laugh.

"What do you mean," James asked.

"He writes in a notebook in his free time as well as not being loud"

"Oh I don't know what he's doing with the notebook but he's using that muggle music thing you got him a couple of years ago"

"Ah got it"

I walked over to his bed and put my hand on his shoulder. He jumped and covered the notebook. He took one of the headphones off one of his ears and looked at me.

"Hello love," he said moving the notebook to his side table.

"What's that," I asked.

"It's a secret," he said with a small smile. He then sat up on the edge of the bed in front of me and put his legs in front of mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My arms wrapped behind his neck.

"Ok"

He smiled before pulling me to sit on his lap moving his arms to wrap around my back and nuzzling his nose into my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair. He melted into my touch and let out a small Hum.

"You are really warm," he said muffled into my shoulder.

"Are you cold?"

"Mhmm"

"Well I mean you don't have a shirt on"

"Shush"

I laughed a little and kissed the side of his head. I felt his lips turn into a smile on my neck. We sat there until Peter and Remus walked in

"are we ready," James asked.

"I got the bag" as I got off of Sirius. He sighed before grabbing the shirt he was wearing before from the end of the bed. I threw him his jacket and grabbed my sweatshirt from my bag.

"Ok let's go," James said. I walked up to Remus and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"We're going to be ok" I said as I saw the nerves in his face.

"Yeah yeah," he said nervously.

"We promise it will be ok," James and Sirius said at the same time. Peter nodded reassuringly.

"Ok," He said. He walked down to madam Pomfrey and me Sirius, James, and Peter walked towards the courtyard and transformed. James as a stag bent his head down to get Peter, the rat, and Sirius as the black dog bent down to me and nudged my side with his nose. I backed away a little and he nudged me again making me stumble a bit before I started running to the tree. I heard James running next to me and Sirius catching up. We made it to the tree and Peter hit the knot to make the whomping willow stop flinging its branches around. I went in after Peter then Sirius then James in human form since he couldn't fit down the tunnel as a stag.

We made it to the room and transformed back into humans. I looked over at James who was covered in dirt and leaves.

"James, come here," I said.

"What why," he asked

"You're covered in leaves and shit get over here"

"Ok mom"

"Hey your mom is awesome," Sirius said

I laughed as I took the stuff out of his hair

"Don't kick my dad out of the family please" James said "I like my dad"