Streber x Gn reader!

This was a request! :]
I just found out that Streber's pronouns are they/them-
So ye-
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Streber was at the haunted house, not doing much. Some kids would come to get scared, but business was running pretty slow. But then you came to see them. They jumped up in excitement, "Heya y/n!!" Streber said, running towards you to give you a hug.
"Hi Strebs!" You said, holding them close. They nuzzled into your chest,
"I missed you!" Streber said, with a smile. You kissed their head, "Are you ready to go home?"

Streber nodded and walked over to your car with you. You opened the passenger side of the car for Streber, and they got in. You got in the car soon after. Streber was fiddling with his hands.

(Happy stims!!)
You started to drive to your house. Streber moved in with you a couple months ago. Ever since that day, you two were inseparable. You have been dating Streber for a year and a half.
After a couple minutes you parked in your garage. Streber got out of the car when it stopped. You got out of the car and unlocked the door for Streber, and they ran inside. They jumped on the couch, and layed down.

"Wanna cuddle?" Streber said, with a sweet smile on their face. "Sure, why not!" You said, laying down on the couch. Streber crawled onto you and cuddled you. "I love you y/n!" Streber said, nuzzling your chest. You smiled, "I love you too Strebs."

Sorry it's so short! I just thought I would do this really quick, before heading to bed. Cya!