Ghana

Bella's POV

Ouch! My head! I should really drink responsibly next time. Holy shit!,I am going to miss my flight. I jump out to bed and like flash, I was ready in less that 30 minutes. Did I even bath well? Who cares?........

After hours of sitting on that plane, I finally got home. Home sweet home........ I spot my girls and they run towards me strangling me in a tight group hug. They start to bombard me with a thousand and one questions. 'Can you guys take me home first?', I managed to shut them up. Let me introduce them to you.

Cheryl, the one with the red hair which is obviously not her hair colour, is a psychologist. She is funny as hell yet very strict when it comes to serious issues. Her romance life is the worst. Believe it or not, she has never had a boyfriend.

Mandy, with gold hair, is a lab doctor and also a very hardworking business woman and a makeup artist. Upon all her business venture, you would think she is a tough skinned woman but she is an emotional wreack. She has had the highest number of heartbreaks in our circle but she keeps falling in this thing called love.

Rose, we call her the player. She's got all the guys coming after her and she very well knows how to play them quiet well but I am waiting for the day it would blow up in her face. I am not a bad friend, I just feel sorry for those guys. Oh!, did I forget to tell you she has long brown hair? Yeah, she does.

'We are here', Mandy pulls up in the parking lot. I jump out of the car and head for my apartment.

'Where are you going?', Cheryl and Rose say in unison. I turn to see Cheryl pointing at my luggage.

'I was the one who did the travelling so be nice and help me with the luggage. Afterall, it is full of the stuff I got for you guys', I left them and relax in my soft couch which I had missed so much. Minutes later the three came in with the three huge suitcases I brought. They sent them to my bedroom and I follow them. They had already started opening the bags.

'What ever you got for me better be worth all the energy I used to carry this suitcase',Cheryl turned the suitcase over, emptying all it's content on the bed and some on the floor.

'Who is Douglas D. Dodgers?', we all turned to Rose who was holding a black card in her hand.

'Did you say Douglas Dodgers?', Mandy asked and Rose nodded and Cheryl took the card which a look of surprise on her face.

'Dr Dodgers, the youngest surgeon in London and an eligible bachelor. Fun fact, he is a Ghanaian but a British by birth and the middle D, is Dwamina', Mandy states.

'So his full name is Douglas Dwamina Dodgers? Wow', they all turn their attention to me.

'What?', at this point, I was confused. I didn't know who they were walking about neither did I know why were fussing over him. Mandy quickly typed something on her phone.

'Does this ring a bell?', she shows me a picture of the Greek god.

'The Greek god?", I raised a brow.

'Is that what you call him?', Cheryl giggles.

'Not to his face',

'So you actually met him?',Mandy seemed excessively enthused about this guy. Is he that important?

'Yes, I did, she was a jerk at first, but we ended up going to the club together', I briefed them.

'You need to tell us every detail but first we need snacks', Mandy went to get snack for all of us and I spent the next two hours telling them everything that happened in Johannesburg and answer their many questions.

'I don't know how the card got into my stuff', I told them honestly.

'He might has slipped it into your purse at the club', Rose suggested.

'Call him', Cheryl passed my phone to me. I dialed the number and he picked up after three rings.

'It took you longer than expected to reach out', I didn't notice how much I had missed that voice until now.

'I had to settle in first but how did your card end up in my stuff?', i asked.

'You don't remember? We had a bet and you won the card', he explained.

'I must have been very drunk',

'Very drunk', we both laughed. We spoke for God knows how long. I can't believe it myself. If he is what they say he is , than any girl would kill to be in my shoe, even to have just a minute's conversation with him.