Discovery

Bella's POV

After the girls left, I spent my time researching on this guy and to be honest, his profile is remarkable. How can one person be this intelligent, handsome and nice even though he was a jerk at first. Even after three weeks he still kept in touch with me.

'Hypothetically, how would you feel if I came to Ghana to see you?', he asked

'It's not like it is your first time coming to Ghana. You come at least once every year so it won't make much of a difference', I told him nonchalantly.

'I normally come to see my family in Ghana but what if I came to see you and not my family? Anyways, tomorrow, 6pm at cockpit. Don't be late', he said

'Are you in Ghana?'

'Find out yourself. Bye!', he hang up on me leaving my mind to go wild. These type of mysteries excite me to the core. I was already planning on what to wear. That night was the longest I had had in a while.

It was thirty minutes to 6pm and I was in a gold spaghetti strapped dress which was slightly beyond my knee and a slit that run from my upper thigh to the end of the dress. My makeup and hair was on point. I had dressed to kill and I wondered why. Was I in anyway trying to attract the young man? I was not even sure if he was there. I got there 5 minutes after 6 and a waiter led me to a table at the corner. There he was with his back to me. He turned and smiled. A smile as beautiful as that which complimented his appearance. A shirt which gripped his bulging muscles and three buttons undone exposing a bit of his chest. Was he trying to seduce all the women?

'You are late',he stated the obvious

'When did you arrive?', I asked as he pulled out a chair for me

'This afternoon ', he settled in the most gracefully way I have ever witnessed. We ordered our meals and talked like we have know each other for ages. It is funny how we have different mindsets and perspectives yet we connect so well. It amazes me.

'Oh my gosh Douglas! Is that you? ', said a piercing voice with a British accent. I look at the owner of the voice and it was a beautiful lady. She looked like she had just walked out of a vogue magazine.

'You didn't tell me you were in Ghana', she said it like she was his girlfriend and he didn't inform her of his whereabouts. Or was she his girlfriend?

'I lost you your number so I couldn't communicate', he explained to her. For some weird reason, I don't like her. Her presence was irritating.

'So what are you doing here?', she asked as if she was blind. Can she not see that we are on a date? Okay, he never said it was a date but then she should have figured it out herself.

'Oops!, pardon my manners. Bella, this is Helen and Helen, meet my special friend, Bella', he said putting emphasis on "special friend". I brought my hand forward for a handshake and she took it as it was make of shit.

'Special friend huh?',she said with detest written all over her face. The nerve of this creature. I pulled  my hand from the handshake and turned my attention to the wine I was already drinking. Drinking it twice as fast.

'I should take your number so we can hang out later ', she proposed and he brought out a card and handed it over to her. I didn't miss that part where she brushed her fingers with his. I saw that. Wait a minute, was I jealous? No, how can I be jealous, he is not my boyfriend. I gulped the wine left in my glass and refilled it.

'Let me guess, she is either a girlfriend or a wanna be girlfriend',he smiled at me.

'None of the above. She is my ex.', he said casually.

'So your ex just questioned you like she was you girlfriend and you gave her your number  just like that?', I hated the way I sounded. I sounded jealous and I didn't like it.

'Don't worry, I gave her my business card. It would be difficult for her to get through to me', he explained

'Whatever', I wanted to sound like I didn't care but deep down, I did. I stood up and started lap dancing on him. I was wasted.

'Stop Bella' , he was trying so hard to control himself. I could feel it. His election.

'You don't want me to stop

'OK, you have had enough for the day', he carried me to his car and the last thing I heard was, ' be my girlfriend '. I nodded and dozed off