2[Scara x Aether]◇

*info

This chapter will have smut! Also no coneent so read at your own risk!(First time writing it lol)

Yandere Scara x Aether

fin*

Bidding◇

Aether wakes up a morning peacefully in inazuma, he looks around for his flying companion paimon but she isn't here

Aether wakes up a morning peacefully in inazuma, he looks around for his flying companion paimon but she isn't here...but that was normal as she usually and casually disappears and reappears. Aether starts cooking in the pot after brushing his teeth, "paimon! I'm making bird egg sushi!" But no answer which was strange...it was okay maybe it'll take a while for paimon to fling from nowhere.

But his doesn't happen as a few days pass and the traveller hasn't seen paimon till then, he gets increasingly worried...did he lose paimon? Like his sister?

As the traveller was searching intensively for paimon he comes across a mysterious cave...which he uses elemental mastery to find 'light' element traces suspecting that paimon must be here...

As Aether bravely explores the cave he figures out that this is a fatui lair as he beats one of the fatui he grabs them by the collar in an intimidating fashion "where is paimon?" He asks his voice stern and clear, the guard whimpers in fear as all his teammates have been beaten. "Im not going to let you go unless you tell me" The traveller pressed the meek guard to reveal it to him, "I-I dont know! All I know is that she's with boss!" Aether raises an eyebrow "and who is it?"

"Th-The Balladear" the guard stuttered and Aether shocked that he heard his name again...'that man...' the traveller was furious why the hell would he keep paimon captive?!

He leaves the guard alone seemingly to spare him but the moment he turns around to run, the traveller stabs him with his sword and fades away.

Traveller explores this mysterious place determined to find his companion as he will not lose her to man with a big hat and a god complex.

He finally comes across The balladear, the number 6th of the harbingers..."ah so you've finally arrived~ to save your...pet i presume?" He talked mockingly as he presents paimon crying in a cage as she sees the traveller her eyes light up in hope...The traveller felt his heart break when he saw paimon- "let her go!" He yells

But all he got as a reply was a deep and haunted laugh from Scaramouche after he finally finished "hmm...let's make a deal dear traveller~"

The traveller patience was running thin "what?! What deal exactly you moron" Scaramouch fakes a scared expression before chuckling "ah..so furious, how about you do my bidding for me and ill let paimon go...how does that sound?" He waits patiently for the traveller's answer.

The traveller was wide eyed shocked "huh..?" Scaramouche cuts him off "choose or the pet dies." The traveller sweats and paimon's cry only made it worse "F-Fine! First you let her go!" He gave in, Scaramouche gives one more good laugh, before releasing paimon.

She tries to hurry to the traveller but the traveller and Scaramouche was suddenly teleported to another room leaving paimon alone to find the exit herself and leave behind the traveller.

They both were teleported to the bedroom where Scaramouche locks Aether restraint to the bed, "how lovely..." he laughed again as Aether struggles in his restraints...

Scaramouche approaches the bed taking off Aether's clothes as his eyes widen "wh-what?! What the hell are you doing?!"
Scaramouche caresses Aether's bare chest "hmm my bidding~" pinching his nipple, Aether was flushed as he was exposed "you...!"

Scaramouche gropes his ass , Aether tries to kick Scaramouche but instead he takes the leg and holds him,biting him leaving a hickey "hah! Ow!" Aether yelps

Scara pushes 2 of his slender fingers down his hole, scissoring and stretching "ah- nnnh" Scaramouche smiles and chuckles "what a cute hole~" Aether tries to stop the noises from his mouth to escape as he quickly got embarrassed, Scara pushes 2 more fingers inside abruptly to his reaction, Aether to arch his back "oh! You- hah" he panted.

Scaramouche towers Aether looking all smug while Aether was dying of embarrassment, Scara presses his face against Aether forcing a kiss "mmph!" Scaramouche's tongue swirls in his mouth "hah~!" Aether moans amidst it as the fingers in ass were stretching his hole. Scaramouche breaks the kiss and takes out his fingers unzipping his pants, spreading Aether's legs....

"You ready?" Scaramouche said smugly, Aether was widened when he saw the size..."h-hey i-its n-not even gonna fit-! You bustard!" Scaramouche rolls his eyes "what? Can the almighty traveller not take it in?" He teased as he shoves it right in, causing a loud scream from Aether "AH! I-ITS SO-"

Aether was filled with pleasure and pain as it entered, and squeezed around it..."pfft how adorable can you be?" Scaramouche laughs as he starts to thrust in and out, Aether was slowly being rocked up and down "oohh~ ah! Mhm" drool was coming out of his mouth as Scaramouche got harder and deeper inside Aether

"Fuck Aether your so tight~" Scaramouche started to go at a immense speed making Aether see stars "oh- ah mmm yes! So deep so deep?!" He moaned in pleasure the pain going away as he feels scaramouche fuck him.

"Ah ah ah! S-slow down y-you animal!" Aether sticks his tongue out as he lets out more lewd noises, "how slutty~" Scaramouche comments before switching his position around, making Aether's ass held high. "Oh wait hah?!"

Scaramouche again slams it in and pleasures himself "oohh~ harder harder!" Aether begged, and Scaramouche complied. Aether held tightly on the bed as his legs just get destroyed by Scaramouche "mmhp! Ah hah oh~" After continuing this for the past 30 minutes Aether finally came, "pfft so quick" Scaramouche teased as he thursts in deeper, Aether was too into it to hear what Scaramouche said about him...

Scaramouche eventually came inside of Aether filling him up "ohh! So good so good" Aether moaned as if it was the best feeling on teyvat. "Good boy~" Scaramouche chuckled at the sight of Aether, flushed and exhausted...and fucked senseless.

he heavily pants as he now regains his sense, "help me clean up" Scaramouche demanded, his voice deep and scary "w-what?".

Scaramouche shoves Aether mouth to his cock, making him take his full length in...Scaramouche grunts as he pushes Aether's head up and down his cock "mhph!" Aether effectively swirls his tongue enjoying this sensation maybe abit too much. Scaramouche pants as he lets go of Aether's head, but Aether is still at it wrapping his hands around it...giving a nice professional blow job "so you do like it- haha! What a whore"

Aether finishes the 'clean up' leaving a trail of saliva as he takes his mouth out still rubbing his dick, "I did your bidding...now let me go"

Scaramouche laughs like a mainiac "after all that? You think im letting you go?" He pins Aether again "how naive~..traveller, how naive"

//1187 words//