3[AlbedoxAether]◇

*Top : Albedo
Bot: Aether

Albedo discovers Aether's wings but seems quite sensitive to the touch.

Warning:slight smut
(Not taking it to the full way)*

Albedo was given permission to explore his boyfriend's body,

(Aether laying on the bed, back facing Albedo. Albedo sits ontop of Aether)

laying on bed Albedo traces Aether's back while taking off his coat "Hmm..."

"I've never seen you so red before." Albedo chuckles at Aether's flustered face "u-uhm- that's becuase ive never let anyone close to this.." He rests his head on the pillow relaxing his muscles.

"Don't worry I'll take it slow...and cherish every second, I truly am a lucky lover."

Albedo smiles gently massaging Aether so he'd be use to his touch before finally sliding a hand to his pants.

And then- 1 pair of golden wings appeared on Aether's back! fluttering from excitement "Oh my gosh that was so embarrassing!"

Aether turns his head to see Albedo's curious look as if mesmerised by the wings "..I've never seen you use these wings before."

"Remember the unknown god? Sh-she somehow disabled them so I can't fly with them..." Aether sighs with a sad expression and Albedo sighs

"I'm so sorry about that my love, it would be so beautiful to see you soaring through the sky with them..." Albedo reaches a hand and touches a wing that stops for a moment and goes back to fluttering

"Mh!"

"Though not attached...you still feel them." Albedo scoots closer and gently examines his wings

"Mhnn! U-uh..."

"Are your wings sensitive to touch?" Albedo smirks "Uhmm yeah..becuase I don't let anyone touch them"

"Is the movement caused by your flusteredness?" Albedo asks

Aether huffs not wanting to admit

"Your such a fascinating creature Aether..everything about you is so mysterious but your still an amazing person" Albedo holds aether's cheek.

Aether gives a small smile, Albedo always helps him feel not an 'alien' to this world.

"Heh..I am *the* traveller!"

"Ofcourse you are."

Albedo slides Aether's pants down and he tenses it a bit; Albedo edges closer to his ear "Relax~ ok?"

Aether exhales feeling a hand over his hips "mhm"

"Your wings are fluttering again, do I take this as a yes my dear?" Albedo asks with a bit of a grin, loving the fact that Aether could get so excited that his wings would also react

"Shush!"

Albedo inserts a digit inside, he felt his finger get sequenced inside "hm.." He abruptly shoves 2 more in.

"Ah!"

"Cute." Albedo commented laying himself ontop of Aether, letting his hands dig inside his hole

"Mmph"

Albedo couldnt take his eyes off os Aether's lower body as the latter shivered and faced the pillow

Albedo plants a kiss on his ear "are you..scared?" He asks a bit concerned as Aether isn't this shy or quiet

"uhm..! I think this is enough..." Aether answered his voice no softer than a whisper. Albedo hums as he let's his fingers out, slick and wet.

Though Albedo thought he could go father than this but he didn't mind as just getting to see his lover be comfertable is enough for him.

Aether had been put into many trails and dangerous situations it's no wonder why he doesn't allow himself to be so vulnerable despite there being no danger.

Albedo takes a small wet cloth he kept nearby "are you alright?" He gently wiped Aether's hips, "yeah...sorry I didn't mean to be a let down"

"Let down?" Albedo repeats "ofcourse not. The most important part of being intimate is being able to be comfortable." He corrected and gives a kiss on his forehead while Aether fondly smiles.

Albedo pulls the blanket to cover the two, Aether let's himself be cuddled by the other. "Ah your wings..their disapearing" Albedo frowns slightly

Aether chuckles "don't worry I'll let them out more often."