Chapter 02 - Family Name

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Ever since then, Sylvester always talked to him and Keenan may not admit it vocally but he enjoyed his presence.

They both are very keen on studying even though each other's weaknesses are the other's strength. So they took turn, having a surprisingly organized schedule on who will tutor who on which day.

But then, something interesting happened, a certain subject piqued Keenan's interest.

Computer programming.

Codes just seem so fascinating for him. Specially since Sylvester have his own laptop, installing a programming software for Keenan was the least he could do for the younger.

They were hanging out too often than not to the point that a few hours inside the library doesn't really suffice anymore. And because Keenan is a carrier and Sylvester is an obvious seeder, they took it to themselves to just hang out at Keenan's house. The former will feel more safe and his siblings won't worry about their youngest so much.

Only downside is, Kaleb and Keenea wants Sylvester to meet Kayden via Skype. Which is weird for Keenan because he had friends and classmates who stayed at their house too, had sleepovers and whatnot but that was the first time that his siblings wanted their Kuya Kayden to meet someone out of all of his friends.

And because of that Sylvester haven't visited their house, or even meet up with Keenan in the library for the past two weeks.

Keenan thinks that maybe he's just sick or maybe there's a problem at home but after the two week mark, he took it that maybe Sylvester didn't want to be friends with him anymore.

Or that's what he thought.

"So?" Keenea started when they're on the car, on their way to school, "Hm?" Keenan humned, looking outside the window, "Haven't seen Sylvester this past few days, we get that the man is handsome and only interested in you but are you keeping him all to yourself now li'l bro? We would like to know him better too" the girl added and Kaleb just looked at her in the rear view mirror as if he's stopping himself from laughing.

Teasing their youngest brother is--

"Haven't seen him in two weeks so, no, I'm not keeping him from you guys" 

-- is funny sometimes, and now is not the time.

Keenan's tone of voice is scary. He's usually not that scary when he's upset about something but his twin sister knows him best, and when she felt a shiver down her spine, she knows that the moment Sylvester shows up again, it's on sight.

Tension is thick inside the car until they stopped in front of Keenan's and Keenea's school gate, "Hey Ken!" Kaleb called out to his brother as he was about to open the passenger's door, "He'll come around, maybe something came up and he got busy" he smiled as Keenan looked at him before taking a deep breath.

"Maybe" Keenan nodded before stepping outside the car and having his twin sister held his right arm, "You okay?" she asked and Keenan smiled at her, "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" he asked and she looked at him dead in the eyes.

"You can't fool me, I'm your other half after all, but sure, I'm not going to press you about this any further" she said, smiling, before they both walk towards their classroom.

For the longest time, the twins have always been in different classrooms. Same grade level but different sections, because their teachers are always so confused about the two youngest Mendoza's.