Chapter 05 - Reason

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Living with the Alcantara's was everything that Keenan wouldn't actually think of when he was offered to do so.

Honestly, was he mislead? Because the 'ruthless-scary-murderers-tyrant' title that Alcantara have is not true at all.

Okay...maybe.

But whenever everyone are together, whether sitting at the dining area, or at the living room, those titles are non-existent. They are just a normal family, bunch of crackheads that Luis and Sally have as sons, but nonetheless it was a pretty lively and normal home.

"Ken! Just tell us once and for all, who's your favorite?" Steffano asked, "Except for Mom, Dad, and Syl of course" Stanley added when Keenan opened his mouth to answer, making their parents laugh and Keenan to shook his head in amusement as he caress his four month old bump.

It's been two months since he graduated and it has also been two months since he started living with Sylvester and his family.

He always go back home for at least a week per month so he could have time with his siblings, with no one, even Sylvester in sight, but he knew better. He knows that there are people, bodyguards that are with them everywhere they go.

"Kuya Sebastian, duh?" Keenan answered and immediately chaos insues, "See? I told you! I'm going to be the godfather of that baby!" Sebastian brags.

"That's unfair!" Stanley and Steffano groaned, "I like Kuya Stan more than Kuya Stef though" Keenan cheekily said as he smiled, "Ha! Take that fucker!" Stanley bragged and Steffano just looked as if he's done with everything at that point.

"Wait" Steffano said as the youngest of the family is walking towards Keenan with a tray of food that will hopefully satisfy Keenan's cravings for the month, "How about Syl?" Steffano asked and since Sylvester doesn't know what was happening, he just raised one of his eyebrows in question but says nothing and just dote on Keenan.

"I like Em the most" Keenan smiled, and looked at Sylvester who just winked at him.

"I think I'm gonna be sick!"

"Why did you ask that stupid!"

"Please I'm *gagging sound*"

Keenan and Sylvester looked at one another before shrugging and standing up, the older helping the younger, they're going to Sylvester's room so they both can rest and Keenan to actually finish his snacks.

"I can't wait to see the day were you guys fell head over heels for youe significant others too" Keenan said as he went by them, "I'll make sure to film them babe, don't you worry" Sylvester added.

And the three brothers in question looked disgusted at the two.

"I'm not saying this just because I want more grandchildren but I definitely want more. Luis, darling, Seb is already 26, Stan is 23, while Stef is 21, but somehow our youngest, Syl who's 18 is the first one to give us our first grandbaby" Sally smiled as she teasingly look at her sons.

"I know right, I want some from our three older sons too" Luis teased the three too who just groaned, "This is your fault Syl!" Stanley shouted, "Yeah, yeah, love you too bro!" Sylvester shouts back.

Keenan just shook his head as he giggle at the family antics, who would've ever thought that they act like this in a regular basis?

Not him.