Chapter 1

As I sat hopelessly on the ground, I felt someone standing in front of me. I looked up to see who is in front of me. I saw a handsome, tall, slender boy looking at me gently. He looked at me for a while and extended his hand towards me. I was shivering with cold and on the verge of passing out, but I held his hand and wanted to stand up, so I reached out and held his hand tightly, looking into the deep eyes that kept looking at me gently.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He is so handsome that I didn't want to waste even a single second looking into his deep eyes, and while I was looking at him, he took off his jacket and quickly put it on me and looked at me. His face was about a inch away from me, so even though it was cold, my cheeks felt hot, but the next moment he pulled away from me, he cleared his throat and asked me:

"Are you ok?"

I blushed and nodded. It is the first time I heard his voice and it is deep and caring.

Why is my heart beating fast? This has never happened to me before. Am I about to die? No nooo I want to find my soulmate. He suddenly felt sad because he had waited so long to find his soulmate.

When he was about to ask something else, I lost consciousness. Before I passed out, the last thing I felt was two strong arms holding me, my legs floating in the air and a nice warm tight hug.

/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡

I felt something soft and wet moving on my lips. It's a good feeling and I responding well because I didn't want it to end. Maybe it's my puppy. But can puppies kiss this well? I didn't care, I kissed my puppy again. Suddenly my puppy bit my lip and I woke up to see a wide-eyed face about a inch away from me.

"Ahhhh"

I scream and jump back as I push the stranger off the bed.

"THUD"

When I heard the sound of the stranger screaming, my butt hit the ground and I was screaming too.

Authors Note:

Hi (¬_¬)ノ

This is not the first book I have written, but this book is the first to be published. I started writing 3 books. I wrote only half of the chapters in all those books. This is my 4th book. Even though I started writing other books, I wanted to continue writing this book. The other books are still in draft form. XD Anyway, I will definitely write in the future.

Thanks for reading♪(・ω・)ノ

Ah, Another thing is if there are people here who know English fluently, can you please correct the grammar mistakes?

Anyway, I know that my book won't get many views, but if you've already enjoyed a little bit of this and if you find something interesting in my book, don't forget to share with your friends and give a little support :D

Should I publish what I have written in other books? But you will have to wait looooong ;)

My exam is coming soon but why am I like this? (。•́︿•̀。)

Can I get at least 500 views? Then I can publish the second chapter :P I already wrote it.

The second chapter has been published ・ᴗ・

Don't forget to vote

(★≧▽^)★☆