Chapter 4

While he was busy eating his food, I continued to stare at him as if meditating. When he was about to finish his food, I serve more food on his plate.

He smiles at me and starts chewing his food again.

"I'm done" "yum yum" He suddenly said with satisfaction.

It's really delicious. After eating, he said with a smile showing his bunny teeth. While I was lost in his smile, he patted my hand gently and asked something that brought me to my senses.

Did you say something?

Yeah, I asked why you haven't eaten yet. He pouts and asked me.

"..."

Oh.. I forgot.

Why? Do you usually forget to eat? I eat more than 5 times a day. Hehe

"..."

I felt my ears turn red. I ate quickly without saying anything.

I felt he kept glancing at me so I stole another glance from him and took the last bite of the meal.

When I was about to get up, he pulled my hand and said.

"Thanks for the meal."

"It's nothing." I smiled at him and said then i looked away from his gaze and looked at our hands to see who was holding mine. I felt the warmth of his hand and his hand was smaller than mine.

He followed my gaze and winked at me, "Our hands match perfectly."

"Shameless" I said pulling my hand back but I suddenly felt empty

"I was kidding" He giggled and said.

"Soo let me help you wash the dishes"

"Hm" I said and joined with him.

After we done I told him "There's only one room so I'll sleep on the couch, you can sleep on the bed, we'll talk tomorrow I'm sleepy now"

"No, I can't do that. I can sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed," he said looking at me with wide eyes.

"No, I can't let you sleep on the couch. You go to bed and sleep".

"Noo i can't".

"It's nothing. Sometimes I fall asleep there. You will not be able to sleep properly"

"Nope" He looked at me innocently and said.

I sigh "Ok do whatever you want"

"Umm really"

"Yeah"

A beautiful smile appeared on his face as he said "ok".

When I step I was about to fall luckily he grabbed my arm otherwise I would have slipped and lost my nose.

"Thanks"

"Are you ok"?

"What happened"?

"Why are you limping"?

"Um.. it's n-nothing... i mean.. yeah i'm ok" I paused, at a loss for words and I realized that my face was suddenly getting hot when I remember what had happened.

FLASHBACK

I lowered my face to his lips and stared at his lips for a while. I feel his soft breath on my face and as I admire his face I hear him mumbled something in his sleep. I suddenly moved away from his face,

"What the hell am I doing" I ruffled my hair and tried to get up,

"Ahh" when I felt a pain in my private part I fell off the bed and that's when I realized what happened.

THE END OF THE FLASHBACK

/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡

"Tell me. I can help you".

"No you can't help it".

"Why, Please tell me, I want to help you".

What should I tell him now? I didn't want to embarrass him and I didn't want to lie to him... I thought for a while and decided to tell the truth.

"B-Because you kicked yourself here". I pointed and replied.

I wanted to dig a hole in the ground in shame and I have never had a conversation like this before. Why is this happening to me? I saw his eyes widen suddenly and blushing like hell.

"What.. me.no. where.. how. what??" Ohh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Oh no, What are we doing now? Is your little one hurt? Let me bandage it.

Stop! I felt myself getting hot.

"..."

Did he really insult my precious gift? Little? Seriously? I want to prove that my precious treasure is not little. Hump

"..."

"It's really ok, it will be fine by tomorrow".

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

He nodded instead of answering.

"Um good night then... may i know your name?"

"I'm Zhan" he replied shyly and you?

"You can call me Yibo" I replied with a smile.

Zhan nodded and said "Then good night Yibo, thanks for letting me stay here".

"Hm then good night Zhan" I replied looking into his sparkling eyes.

Zhan's Pov:

I smelled that sandalwood scent again and I fell in love with that softness and I was immersed in that fragrance. Then I drowned in that smell and drifted back to the dreamland.

a/n

And good night to you, my dear readers.

What am I doing without sleeping like an night owl?

So far we have received 653 views on my first published book. I am very thankful to you. Thank you for taking the time to read my storie. Thank you for your encouragement and kind words. I could not have come this far without your support. Just wow, I didn't think so many views would come. So yeah I appreciate the support given to me. Love ya ♡

And if the last note I wrote caused any inconvenience (to those who are not related), I would like to apologize. I have never talked and written like this before :| (Results of reading useless books)

I am curious to know my other readers as well. If you can't think of anything to say, just say hi (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Don't forget to vote ;P