May 2017

Celebrity News 

After conforming her return role in the new Disney Original Movie, Descendants 2, Emma Roberts were spotted walking to set. She's seems to be close with co-stars, Sofia Carson, Jedidah Goodcare, Wyatt Nash, Cameron Boyce and Dove Cameron. It is unclear what the the story of the new movie will be, whether there will be new VKs or AKs, and we don't know what we hope for. The new movie, directed by the the famous Kenny Ortega, is still in it's early stage and should be quite secrective for a long time. 

Emma Roberts recently finished the fliming of her show Scream Queens. The show also starred Skyler Samuels, Lea Michele, Abigail Breslin, John Stamos and Taylor Lautner. The show, which followed the Chanels through university, lasted for two seasons and was a hit on it's network, Fox.  The refreshing show talked about murder, sex, depression and relationships. It's only been a few months after the airing of the finale and a a year since the airing od the first Descendants, but Emma already seems to be busy with this new project. As this is movie is a Disney film, the drastic change  in this chaarcter compared to the previous characterl, Chanel Oberlin, could be significant . Her previous role which was about a rich and a self-centred girl. The rough around the edges girl was responded to very well by almost all viewers  and now we can't wait to see what she brings to her character, Cindy Charming, in this film.  

As expected there will be changes in Roberts' charcter in this movie compared to the first one, but there's no word from either the actress or from Kenny about this changes, and we don't know what we're hoping for more. 

For other stories subscribe to our daily newsletter or download our app! 

Check out some of our other trending stories: 

- What we know about Descendants 2 and it's Cast

- Find out where the stars of Scream Queens are now 

- Check out Taylor Swift's transition throughout the year