May 2017

Celebrity News Online

On the 6 year anniversary of the premiere of the show American Horror Story, Emma Roberts posted this which includes (from left to right) Evan Peters, Taissa Farmiga, Emma Roberts, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe and Jessica Lange. The show had 10 seasons and took 6 1/2 to make. It has now been a little over a year since the series finale aired on television.

It was not shocking that she would want to commemorate her time with this production but what was shocking was that Evan Peters was included in the photo. It was well documented and known that Emma Roberts and Evan Peters were in a committed relationship for a substantial amount of time. The two had a flirty relationship on screen as well. However, the so called paradise romance came to a crash and brun when Emma Roberts was admitted to the hospital at night after bwing beaten up by none other than Evan Peters. Her friends and family qucikly filed for an restraining order and for charges to be pressed against the actor.
It was reported that abuse was a typcial thing in the household of the two but only came to life threatening in the previous weeks.
Evan Peters,  although denied all allegatations, was quickly fired from the production which why his character abruptly died without a specific reason in the end of last season.

During this troubling time for Emma last year, she struggled with anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts. She also lost a lot of weight due to body dysmorphic disorder. After months of silence from the twenty-six year old, at the time, the actress she finally came back onto the small screen after her chaarcter was "away for a witchy trip". We know that the writers and producers were just giving time for Emma to recover and we aren't mad about it at all.

All talk about this serious and scary issue were dropped just months after the incident but quickly came back when a young female stepped forward to admit that Evan Peters sexual assultated her.
The limelight was thrusted on the young star, which this time she took with a smile on her face.  Emma Roberts met up with the girl and form the words of the alleged abuse women's mother "made her feel human again". Roberts then came forward with her own words on her personal situation and the picture seemed to clear up for all of us left to wonder.

Emma Roberts wrote:

"I have been desling with life threatening for some time now and I truly appreciate all of my fans out there who have respected my silence. But I believe that this is a  conversation that deserves to be talked about, because I am not the only woman or man who has dealt with this. I was abused. I was sexually assultated. I was taken advantage of. All by someone that I acred deeply for. No, I didn't say anything for quite some time because I believed that I loved him. However, just because we were dating and just because I loved him did not mean that I consented for the numerous times that he would force himself on me. I am speaking for all women and men out there whose stories go unheard and their voices uncared. I am a survivor of a terrible thing that will leave scars on me emotionally, physically, and spiritually for a long time.  I am fortunate because I am going to survive and I do have a fantastic support system. Others are not so lucky. We as a nation cannot keep overlooking women and men who go through abuse and harassment on a daily basis. We need to teach our children to respect one another so hopefully one day this world can transform into something beautiful. To all of you out there who have dealt with any form of abuse, you are loved. I love you. I am sorry that you had go through this but I promise that help is out there. Please do not let the abuser control your life any longer. I am here to stay, you can't knock me down this time. Much love, Emma Roberts."

Whether the two have forgiven and forgotten is unsure but we will keep you updated on all the drama.
In other news, it seems that Emma Roberts has been cozy with her new co-star, Thomas Doherty. The two have frequently appear on each other's snapchats or instagrams. Nothing has been made official yet but we hope that Emma can find the one that treats her right.