𝟎𝟎𝟏. ⇝ WELCOME TO UNIVERSITY

THIRD PERSON POV(ɪʀʟ)

THIRD PERSON POV
(ɪʀʟ)

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ - ᴊᴜsᴛɪɴ ʙɪᴇʙᴇʀ" if i was your boyfriend, i'd never let you go

" if i was your boyfriend, i'd never let you go. "
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

001 : WELCOME TO UNIVERSITY !
ɪʀʟ !

AINSLEY SIGHED LOUDLY AS SHE LOADED THE last box of her belongings into the moving truck that her uncle ordered for her. she felt like this monumental transition in her life should've felt more...

liberating.

but it felt incomplete. her mom and step-dad nowhere to be seen. her mother once again skipping out on her oldest biological child's life. ainsley was thankful that her uncle who wasn't an actual uncle but rather her mom's best friend, stepped up, being there when her parents decided not to be.

"thank you, brent. i'm glad i had you here to send me off." ainsley laughed as she helped him pull the door closed, quickly wrapping her arms around her uncle's torso, trying to fight off the tears that formed.

"of course kid, you and jules are like my kids, i'd do anything for you guys." the man laughed, pressing a kiss to her head before waving off the moving crew, the two watching as the truck disappeared around the corner.

"i just wish mom was here." the girl sighed, placing her duffle of necessities on the front passenger seat of her car, turning back to face her uncle brent.

"i know kid but i promise she's still proud of you, even if she sucks at showing it. are you meeting jules there?" he asked as they walked around the small black 2018 chevrolet impala, stopping at the driver's door as ainsley nodded.