𝟎𝟏𝟎. ⇝ A MINOR SETBACK

THIRD PERSON POV( ɪʀʟ, sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ, & ɪᴍsɢ)

THIRD PERSON POV
( ɪʀʟ, sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ, & ɪᴍsɢ)

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ - ᴍᴀᴄ ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀ" does it always gotta, does it always gotta, gotta be so complicated? "ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

" does it always gotta, does it always gotta, gotta be so complicated? "
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

010 : A MINOR SETBACK !
ɪʀʟ !

"AINSLEY?"

"BRETT?"

CHRIS WATCHED AINSLEY REFUSED TO MEET this guys' eye contact with a mix of curiosity and annoyance, he was curious as to who he really was and annoyed at him for interrupting his time with his girl. well she wasn't his girl yet but he was trying to get it to that point.

all knew was that this was her ex, and he seemed to have to some really shitty things to cause her to be so frigid around him. unable to mask his disdain for the man, chris' face fell, watching him with narrowed eyes and a clenched jaw.

"so ains-"

"do not call me that. you lost every right to call me that when you dumped me for your career."

"c'mon ains, you know you don't mean that. i wanna talk to you about that, to fix my mistakes." brett chuckled, briefly eying chris up and down, trying to figure out how to approach him.

"brett, i don't want to do this here or at all, so please just go on with your life." ainsley whispered, moving to walk around brett, causing chris to scoff as brett side stepped to block her path.