Barging In (Info inside!!)

===================================================
      In this AU,You are living a married life with Tsukasa Kazuki.

But ofcourse,We need to set up your imagination right!

Ages of Kazuki : I suggest 40-50
Ages of Y/N (you!!) : Maybe 30-40 would do just fine.
What house : 2nd floor house around the same layout of Anzus.
WARNINGS : Slight NSFW and maybe swearing/sexual words.
===================================================

The special introduction:
              You live with your husband,Tsukasa Kazuki you both have been living a great married life together for 8 years.

Present :
              Its a sunny Saturday Morning,Around 7AM and all you have done was just lie down and think.

          " What am I gonna do today? This is the most boringest day eveeerr!!!!"

              Without a care in the world,you flipped over to your husbands part of the bed,without a thought that he was still sleeping. BAAAAM!! He awokened.

            "What was that about Y/N??" He said,rubbing his poor body pushing you off back to your side.

            "Well im bored! Nothing special happened the past week while I was working!" You let out a screech,annoyed by that fact.

            "Why not go out today?" He says getting up from the bed and heading to the door.
            Sure,you wanted to go out,your bored,you have nothing to do,but its Lazy Saturday! You flipped over face lying down on the soft mattress clearly as if you were a spoiled child.

            "Oy,Remember we still have to do groceries!" You were reminded of that fact.

            "Mmm,yeah...okay get ready first ill follow.." With that sluggish look of yours he cant help but sigh as he left.

8AM

            "Whats taking him so long??" You got up from bed,went downstairs to check on him if he still was in there,You know he cant hog the entire bathroom! You needed to brush your teeth! It stank!

            Opening the door, You see him,in the bathtub,half asleep.You cant help but laugh loudly enough to wake him up.

            "Get out of here!! This is so embarrassing!" He blushes in response.

            "Your an idiot,Ive seen it all anyways." You say,grabbing the toothbrush and toothpaste calmly as if it never happened.Internally you were melting..

            You left the bathroom,the moment you got out,you fell to your knees praying to god to forgive you.

8:30 AM

            He finished taking a bath already,You clearly was just on your phone distracted looking at the amazing shops you were dreaming to go to.

            "Oy,Love! Hey Hey Hey! Bath love,we can go there anytime you want." He better promise that.

===================================================

          Hey guys! How was my first one? Is it just fine or needs improvement? Let me know!