Special Night

Shreya's POV:

My heart skipped beats one by one as I watched him get closer to me while dancing and I felt that he was also intoxicated by now partially as he drank four times more than I had a drink. Countless scenarios clouded my mind, and butterflies erupted in me like never before, yet none of it prepared me for what happened. His large, warm, veiny hand took secure hold of my waist, pulling me so close to his tall body - closer than I could ever dream of -while his other hand lay on the back of my head, tangled in my hair. His spicy, peppery scent surrounded me like a safety blanket. But most of all - his plump, full, soft lips crashed into mine in a kiss. He had my first kiss on our wedding night and all I could do was rest my hands on his vast chest and kiss him back. His grip on my small waist tightened more and more as he pinned me to his physic, his hand on the back of my head ever so lightly nudging us closer. My cheeks flushing color at the sensation of his rugged muscles against my delicate body.

Kabir's POV:

The way Shreya kissed me - so purely, unsurely, carefully - made it clear that I selfishly took her first kiss, and yet, I am a selfish monster because I cannot pull away. The innocent scent of Lavender and vanilla is intoxicating and pleasant. Bright rosy cheeks and the tip of her sinfully beautiful, small button nose. Her gorgeous, truly angelic eyes were full of timidness and innocence as she looked at me through her long, thick, dark lashes, her pretty head tilted very far back due to our height difference that is too pleasant to me. I pulled her again to live the very same moment of my life. It was a new feeling for me as these things were my first time also, I never let any random woman touch me despite having all the freedom.

Shreya's POV:

My back collided with the wall. He devoured my mouth, kissing me once again licentiously, clouding my disoriented senses more and more. He pulled out of me only to capture it again in a hot kiss, taking heels off my feet, dismissing it God knows where. Cold, silk sheets snapped me out of my trance, yet not for long because our lips didn't detach not even for a second. His tall, powerful, rugged body was showering me.

'Aren't you going to look at me wifey?' He asked

I open my eyes to the intense gaze of my Husband's eyes. We started kissing each other, he started littering my neck with soft and hard, love-bite kisses alternatively. We parted later when someone knocked door Kabir said his family will not let him be at peace today also. He kissed me detaching from top of me saying our first moment will be so special, unlike today. I know you are tired I don't want u to feel burdened it's a feeling and a very special one. We both should enjoy it to the fullest. I smiled upon hearing his words, I was very tired and all I need is sleep now as we have to travel tomorrow also. I changed into new clothes from my closet and settled down in bed only to be scooped up in the arms of a strong muscular man who held me tightly kissing me from the back and wishing me good night.