7

Time skip.

From today onwards Dhruv has to work in New office for auditing...

Dhruv has reached ABC Ltd.

In the conference hall everyone is present from the finance and accounting department with Dhruv's team...

HOD : As everyone knows that we have merging two companies hence Mr. Dhruv Singh has personally worked with us with his team and he work with us for 4-5 months so corporate with him and met his PA saksham Kumar

Kavya was a statue at her place she never expected to meet Dhruv like this... She just controls her tears after seeing Dhruv (u know the bond of marriage is strong)

HOD : Mr . Singh please meet Ms. Kavya Verma she has coordinated with your team for the last month and if you need anything please contact with or whit her superior...

Dhruv's eye got stuck on kavya She is not the most beautiful girl in the world but Dhruv feels an instant connection with her but soon his chain of thoughts breaks with hod voice...

HOD : Mr Singh your cabin is just opposite of mine and you can start your work now...

Dhruv: thank you all i hope we will have a great time working with each other... Everyone left only Dhruv and his team stayed in the conference hall

Dhruv : ok so everyone is back at your desk and comes with all the reports in my cabin after lunch with Ms. Kavya....

After lunch everyone goes to Dhruv's cabin to give working status....

Dhruv: Ms kavya if possible would provide me last two year payment ledger of vendor.. in bossy tone

Kavya: Yes sir but first I have to discuss my boss...(hasitantly)

Dhruv: okay first discussed with him and provide me details by tomorrow.. now you may leave all of you thank you...

Dhruv was in deep thinking why he feeling like this... He even did not feel this for kirti...

At Kavya's house...

Kavya: mom dad i have important think to discuss with you.. u know Dhruv has join our office for 4-5 months as he's main auditor... I am not able to face him... How am I going manage my work.... She was crying

Kavya dad : what and you are telling us now didn't he recognised you...

Kavya : as per his behaviour he doesn't know our relationship may be because he didn't seen my face during and after marriage...

Kavya's dad was convinced by her statment said hmm. May be but if you don't want to continue your job than you can resign..

Kavya's mom: No u r not going to resign this job because of Dhruv you can't run from him your all the life you have to face your fear and promise me you not break yourself for him....

Kavya's dad: yes I am also agree with your mom but your comfort come first for us..

Kavya: Mom is right dad i will not break for the person who don't care about me and my existence... I will face him..

Her parents felt proud on her and give her their blessings....

Here Dhruv has lost in Kavya's thought....