15

In Kavya's house:

Everyone was at home because of Kavya's health they have taken leave and see her mother was just coming after giving medicine to kavya and kavya sleep immediately after medicine due high power her father and brother was in hall discussing some political news but suddenly door bell ring and her mother open the door she get shock after seeing her brother and his family along with Kirti and Dhruv's family.

Kavya's mom was so shocked that she didn't invite them inside of the house then her father also come he get also shocked after seeing everyone..

Suddenly Dhruv told them, "ohh mother in law and father in law don't you welcome your son in law and his family inside of your, you know how small is the world yesterday we meet and today i got to know that you my mother in law" note sarcasm..

They were told them to come inside of their house there was pin drop silence or you could say silence before Strom......

Breaking the silence Dhruv shouted, i hope you all already know why we are here so just tell me WHY.... Why you all done this to me why you all hide the secret of my mairage with kavya....

His parents was shocked they don't know why Dhruv call them here....

What are you saying beta (son) you merried to kirti not kavya...

This is truth mom they hide from us that day kirti run way from wedding and kavya taken her place.. they hide this from us very skillfully...

WHAT his father shouted......

Please don't shouted at them, they innocent the real culprit is me, kavya and her family just help to save my father's pride..... Please punish me not them... Kirti told them...... Almost crying

We don't know who you are so just keep away from this matter, Dhruv told her.....

That day everything done was so suddenly, hence we didn't get the time to discuss with you and after that i was afraid to told truth... That's why I told them to hide the truth of you being merried to kavya instead of kirti.... They are innocent even they secrifice their daughter happiness for us. Please don't shout at them because they are so pure and innocent and they agree for divorce even kavya was .... Kirti's mom told them....

Ok, i will not tell anything to them but i not going to divorce Kavya ever by the where is my bride i will take with me to my home right now.... Dhruv declared...

Yes we are agree with him, Dhruv's parents support his decision.....

No, you can't, we will not allowed you, Kavya's brother shouted...

And who are you to stop me....

I his brother....

Ohhh saale sahab you know she is my legally weded wife know one has right on her more then me same goes to her on me..... I will take her with me right now and if anyone try to stop then i will call the police and complaint against you all for this matter just think how much shame you will face.... Dhruv told them..

Kavya's brother was about to punch Dhruv but Kavya's father stopped him and told that he could take her with him but only if she agreed to stay with him...

But she is sleeping due to heavy dose of medicine... Her mother told..

I am strong enough to carry her now show me the way of her room and after getting if she doesn't agree to stay with me then i will bring her here by myself....

Kavya's father told him the direction of her room

After entering in her room Dhruv was get lost in her sleeping figure she is looking like a baby it's like he falling for deeper....

He carefully bent and carry her and due to medicine she didn't get up... Her mother father and brother was crying because she was going her sarusal (in laws house) her mother do the quick a small bidai retuals and after that all them left....

why you have stopped me, why you allowed him to take her... Kavya brother asked his father..

Because when yesterday he brought her to the hospital I saw the love in his eyes for kavya now i relax because no matter how big the problem is but they'll unite in the end because he love her so much.... You didn't know but all night he didn't sleep He stayed in hospital Maybe he did not know that time he is her husband but his soul is already connected with her.... Her father told her brother, everyone has tear in their eye because kavya is now gone to her in laws...

Here is another part...

Thank for reading