Chapter 1 - Issei Becomes A Devil

As Y/N, was on Akeno's bed, she started to undress for him.

Akeno then started to unbuckle Y/N's trousers. She starts giving him a hand job and kept putting his cock in between her breast. Y/N was starting to get hard. She then turned around and Y/N pulled off her panties and started eating her pussy whilst she was sucking on his cock.

Y/N: Mmm...(Her pussy is wild, I love it.)

Y/N, then uses a little bit of his sex magic to make Akeno get wet a lot and really fast. Akeno kept slurping on Y/N's cock as he kept getting harder every minute. After a while, Akeno stopped sucking on Y/N's cock. She then slipped Y/N's cock in her pussy, whilst doing this she let out a quiet moan. 

Akeno: Your cock feels so amazing.

She tells him as she starts riding him. Y/N, then used a magic spell to cuff both of her hands together whilst she kept riding him. After a few minutes was done, it was time for Y/N to be in control. First he started spanking her ass and then started giving her hickeys on her neck and thighs. He then bends her over her bed and puts his cock inside her and starts to ram inside of her. Akeno starts moaning, as she's loving the way Y/N is fucking her.

Akeno: Ara~ I'm already wet.

She says as she's moaning and Y/N, started tugging on her hair during the moment.

Y/N: You've been wet from when I was eating your perfectly made pussy.

After a few minutes have gone by, Y/N could feel himself about to cum.

Y/N: I'm cumming...

Akeno: Do it in me...

Y/N, listened to her and overfilled her pussy with his cum. He then pulls it out, and lays next to Akeno, whose finally free from the handcuffs. Y/N, then climbed on top of her kissing.

Y/N: This is gonna be a long and lustful night.

The Next Day

Y/N, was in the Occult Research Club room sitting on a couch with Koneko sitting on his lap eating a chocolate bar. Kiba then walked in the room, with Issei next to him. 

Kiba: This is Issei Hyoudou.

Issei was then staring at Koneko, and Y/N caught him but kept his mouth closed. He then looks to his left and sees that someone is in the shower. He was staring, but this time he made it blatant.

Koneko: What an odious face...

She says as she goes back to eating her chocolate bar and Y/N was smiling at how easy Issei got caught. Rias then walked in the room with Akeno.

Rias: Sorry for the wait. I stayed at your place yesterday, so I didn't get to bathe, you know?

She explains, and Y/N was shocked at this and was looking at Rias like "I wonder what you two did then?"

Akeno: So, you're Issei Hyoudou. Nice to meet you. My name is Akeno Himejima.

She introduces herself with a smile.

Rias: Now then, now that everyone is here. Issei welcome to the Occult Club. I'll get right to the point: we're all devils.

After explaining everything to Issei, Rias was helping him unlock his inner power.

Rias: Close your eyes and strike a pose that makes you feel like you could draw out a strong power from within.

Issei: Like this?

He asks as he does the Kamehameha pose, and nothing happened.

Rias: It doesn't seem like you have any power. Well then, let's try this instead. Try using your feelings to release all of your power at once. 

He then does this as he screams and his sacred gear started appearing on his arm.

Issei: What is this?

Rias: It's your sacred gear.

She explains to him.

Issei: Awesome! This looks awesome!

Rias: Now, let's introduce ourselves.

She says as they all in sync reveal their wings besides Y/N.

Issei: Why can't I see your wings Y/N?

Y/N: Because you don't need to...

He replied, touching Koneko's thighs.

Time Skip

Y/N, went up to Sona and asked her a question.

Y/N: Is my sister in school today?

Sona: No, Y/N.

Y/N: Do you know why?

Sona: It says here that she is sick.

Y/N: No, I mean like, did she tell you anything?

Sona: Yes, she told me something about being tired after yesterday.

Y/N: (Yesterday?) Thank you bae.

He tells her as he kisses her on the lips. On his way out, he saw Tsubasa facing the opposite direction, and he used this as an opportunity to grab her ass. He walked passed her and looked at her in the eyes and she felt weak in the knees.

Tsubasa: Y/N~

Y/N: Your welcome.