MAFIA'S EGO & REPUTATION

A huge mansion where nobody can enter without permission of the rude mafia king who is not less than a demon itself a.k.a Jeon Jungkook .

Jungkook entered the living hallJkm

Jkm. (Jungkook's mom): Jungkook will you be like this forever?

Jk: what do you mean by like this mom ?

Jkm : you know very well about what I am talking, can you please show a little emotion ? Don't you think you need someone by your side?

Jk : Mom not again please! I already told you I don't want anyone. I am getting late .

Jkm : Jungkook
(He left without lettingher complete her words.)

Time skip
Y/n : heyy girls please walk a little slow you all are walking like you all have seen a ghost .

Jhonsy: Y/n you don't know this place let's just pass this area fast.

Y/n : but why look that mansion is so beautiful , I wish I could live there.

(Y/n came to visit her grandma after 15 years she is 23 years old . Graduating from a university at xxx place . She used to live here but after her father's transffer they had to leave and move to another place.)
Present ----
She was roaming with her childhood friends Jhonsy, Kate and Ruha.
Ruha : no don't go near to that mansion it's dangerous .

Y/n : I came really after a long time I haven't seen this mansion before.

Kate : Y/n please don't go there let's just go from here.

Y/n : okkie . I don't know why you guys are saying that it is dangerous, I don't see a dragon there. Hahaha .

After two days -----

( Y/n was going somewhere from the same area near jeon mansion . She saw some kids were near mansion's gate . She approached them.)

Y/n : What happen kids why are you all here , what you all are doing?

Kid 1 : noona our ball went inside but this rude is not letting us go inside.

Kid 2 : yeah noona we have only one ball.

Y/n to one of the gaurd : Why ? Just let them take their ball .

Gaurd : little girl just go from here.

(Y/n took the kids and went a little far from there as she is very clumsy and stubborn , she decided to climb from the boundary and take the ball. But one thing she didn't know that the mansion belong to the mafia king and he was at his mansion today.)

Y/n : babies just wait for me .
Kid 3 : are you sure noona you will be able to bring our ball.
Y/n : huh you don't believe . Let me tell you I have climbed many hills it's just a piece of cake for me.

After 5 min.
(She climbed the boundary and was standing on it when the Jeon Jungkook saw her. He make fist and was seeing her from his bolcony ready to burn anyone alive. Y/ n jumped from there and took the ball and sighed as no gaurd saw her since she climbed from the back of the mansion.)
Jungkook : what do you think you are doing?

Y/n turned back and flinched badly . He hold her hand tightly .

Y/n : leave me it's hurting please.

Jungkook : don't you think sneaking in anyone's house is bad manner.

Y/n : oh so this is your house . You know what , if your gaurd just let the kids to take their ball then I wouldn't have climbed inside.

Jungkook: do you even know who i am.!! Beside I hate kids. (Yelled )
( at that time jkm and some of the gaurds came there.)

Y/n : do I have to do something from that no na then leave me .
Jungkook: you got so much guts

Y/n : do you even know me , I am a champian when it comes to climbing , I won so much awards for climbing high high hills in just two minutes . So atlest give me some respect. *telling proudly *

( she said showing her 2 little fingers. While jkm just chuckled seeing her.)
After getting irritated Jungkook just let her go but little Jungkook knew that she hurted his ego and reputation infront of his gaurds.

Time skip --
Jkm : Jungkook why don't you just marry any girl
Jungkook : not again mom I am already irritated from that little creature.
(Jkm just laughed a little thinking about the incident at afternoon then she thought something and said)

Jkm: junkook why don't you marry that girl . She seem to be perfect for you and she was so pretty and cute.

( Jungkook pov : ya why don't I just marry her and make her life hell but she is not perfect for anyone and for me not even in my dreams . He smirked internally)
Jungkook: prepare for the wedding mom.
(He left leaving his mom shocked and happy at the same time).

Byy angels 🙂. Hope you enjoy this story. I will upload the next part (planning for betrayal) after 3 march so please wait until then .💜 And if there any spelling or grammar mistake then I am sorry .