HER EYES

The next morning Yn was making breakfast and her mother in law was helping her. Today they both decided to make breakfast by themselves.  Soon jkd came in dining area and took a seat while saying "is there something special today?"

Jkm- no just Yn wanted to make breakfast for Jungkook.

Yn- aniyo it's not like that i am making ut for everyone.

Jkd- specially Jungkook right daughter?

Yn *blushed*

"What you all are talking about me?" Said Jungkook while coming downstairs floding his sleeves up.

Jkd- nothing just your lovely wife making breakfast for you. I think we have to be empty stomach.

Jkm- why you teasing them? Let them do what they want .

Jungkook- yeah yeah hope i don't die after eating.

Yn- you won't if you have ate tasty food before too.

Jkd - that's my daughter. *proud*

Jungkook- can you serve now?

Yn- one minute it's done.

Pork noodles soup

Grilled cheese sandwiches

Jkm- taste it kook.

After taking a bite he was quite amazed , the food really tasted like some chef made it. Jkd was also smilling after tasting the food.

Jkd - wow its good . You should make it everyday.

Yn- thanks appa.

Jkd - can you give me some soup ?

Yn- sure .

She was about to give him soup but the spoon slipped from her hand and some soup fell on her dress even her hand was burned.

Yn- ouch!!

Jungkook- what ! Can't you do something carefullh huh?

Yn was already shedding tears as she really burnt badly beacause of the hot soup.