Chapter 1

Note: Hello, welcome to the first chapter! !---! will mean that the following text has triggering subjects that the reader might not like ?---? will mean that the triggering has stopped. It might be quite obvious but this book also contains spoilers for the game 'Doki Doki litreture club'

Hello and welcome to Doki Doki l̶i̶t̶r̶e̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶u̶b̶ Never! This is a book that contains mature content as:

✗-obsession

✗-swearing

✗-Mention of abuse

✗-death

✗- depression

✗- suicide

✗- mention of suicide

➳ Reminder that the author of this story does not support any of this behavior that is described above.

-

-

-

-

Waking up to the noise of people entering a room wasn't the best feeling. Especially when realizing that you had been sleeping on a hard wooden desk. You opened your eyes to find Natsuki and Yuri in the room. "[Name]! Did you know that Sayori is introducing a new member to the club today?" Natsuki asked."Huh I was actually unaware of that" You said,

Another one? I thought she said MC was the only friend she had outside of the club You thought, finding Natsuki's statement quite odd.

You were brought back to reality when Monika entered the classroom "Hello everyone, I can't wait to see who the new member Sayori is bringing is!" Monika exclaimed as she entered the classroom. "I swear to god, if it's a boy I am going to haunt Sayori forever" Natsuki said. Suddenly the door bursts open.

[Reality😎]

The year was 2017 and everyone was playing the new hit game Doki doki literature club. [Random youtuber] was one of the few people who hadn't done that yet, so today he was going to.

"Hello guys, welcome to my new videoOoOoOo"

"As you all know there is this new hit game called 'Doki doki literature club' And being the SUUUUUUPER original Youtuber I am, I will play it as well.

He opens the game to be revealed to the home screen with the usual four girls + a certain someone

"Oh god five hot people, and what is this music? it's a real banger to be honest" [random youtuber] says as he lightly headbangs to the background music. "Well I guess we start a new game since we have nothing else to go off" He says and clicks the "new game" option that was displayed on the screen.

A box that asks for [Random youtubers] name pops up and gives [Random youtuber] a slight jumpscare. "OH DEAR ME- I DID NOT STEP ON LEGOS" he exclaimed. This is normal you see [Random youtuber] Has a tendency to overreact and shout small things that he doesn't want to happen to him, such as stepping on legos or being touched softly under the chin.

"Oh it only asked for my name, Nothing really crazy to be honest. NO nO no I did not just get jumpscared by a box that asked for my name"

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ time skip to when he sayori is about to introduce him♥

Sayori

"Everyone! our new member is here"

"Oh let's meet the rest of the cast, if I'm right they should be here"