Thank you

Thank you and goodbye (for now). Some of you will have noticed that none of my BTS fanfics are on my page anymore, and I hope that you will all understand where I'm coming from with this final message from me to you.

Firstly, I cannot thank you tots enough for the support and love you have given me over the years. I appreciate every single one of you, old and new. But, I feel as though it is time for me to close this chapter of my life and open a new one. And I already know how many of you will be disappointed but this isn't me anymore.

Truthfully, I haven't been the best author, I've been absent a lot, and the truth of it is, is that I barely have time to write anymore as I work full time. And when I do write (only a sentence here or there), it's typically planning for my new books which I will be publishing on Amazon (hopefully one day in the near future).

It's insane thinking back and realising how writing on here has changed my life so much and I don't regret it one bit. I started writing on here at 13 years old - always in the genre fan fiction... and while it's been great and amazing and I've got to chat with so many of you over the years and through my very long a/n's, I actually don't write fan fiction anymore. I don't even read it. I could blame it on a million and one things but ultimately I think I've just grown up and I'm too busy working to survive in this world to enjoy some of the things I used to when I was a teenager.

Side note, I also just want to point out, there's absolutely nothing wrong with reading or writing fan fiction at any age! This is just something that's personal to me and how I feel I've changed. Just like everything in life, it moves on... and so am I. Which is why I'm closing the chapter on my life that consisted of BTS fan fiction and instead focusing my efforts on books I truly want to write and hopefully have published one day.

I will still be here for a chat (through DMs) if you need or want to contact me. Alternatively, my instagram is @natashadezanauthor I haven't posted anything on there currently as I haven't had much time to write lately but it's where I will eventually post my writing bits and bobs. Updates, book reviews, recommendations etc.

I want to be a professional writer and I know it's attainable through hard work and dedication to my craft. Something I've recently properly come to terms with. I hope that some of you will still join me on this new chapter of my writing career.

Please let me know if there's anything you wish to know more on, if there's anything you want to ask about what my plans are or if you just want to catch up. I'm still here.

If you're curious I mainly write in the New Adult, Fantasy Romance genre. I include spice in my books but for the most part it isn't the main focal point of the stories. I build worlds, alternate universes, and dystopian futures. I write about fierce sassy women and strong sensitive men. With a whole bunch of fun side characters that only add to the storyline. This is my jam and this is what I want to be known for. This is what I want published under my pen name.

I hope you can all forgive me for dropping off the Wattpad scene, but this is going to be a long process and I hope most of you will stick around despite the circumstances. If only to watch me grow and claim a career I was previously too afraid to even dream of.

Stay happy healthy and safe my tots, now and forever,

N x