Chap 3 - Love and Lust

'Oh Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck' the words left Jungkook's mouth with every thrust inside the wet pink hole of his boyfriend who was a whimpering mess beneath him. Their bedroom was a mess, one might think it was hit with an atomic bomb. The white sheets that were supposed to be spread over the mattress were thrown across the floor like trash. Cum stains were decorating it generously. A bottle of lube was placed horizontally at the edge of the coffee table, few of its content spilling out and forming a pool of a sticky liquid on the floor. A vibrating dildo was carelessly thrown under the bed and endless piles of tissues in every nook and corner of the room completed the completed the description of the room.

'Ah Ah owh fuck.. ahhh ngh' the bottom kept muttering nonsense with the intense pleasure that spread through his body. His legs were spread wide apart and lifted up till his knees almost touched his chest. He held the rear of his thigh with both hands, that further exposed his hole for the top to demolish. It was a rough, hardcore sex but they both enjoyed it to the fullest.

Jungkook POV

I can never get tired of this. The feeling of my dick getting engulfed by Jimin's warm and wet hole while he whimpers with his sweet angelic voice. I locked gazes with him as my dick kept sliding in and out of his opening. His mouth was open and airy gasps escaped them. His lips were swollen and more luscious than it usually is. It looked very inviting and tasty, I fucking had to feel it against mine. I gently leaned forward and captured those pillowy lips. Jimin cooperated with me and slid his tongue inside my mouth sending a shiver down my spine. Our tongues danced together for a while before he sucked on my lower lip, slightly biting and pulling it causing me to whine with pleasure. My dick was getting sloppier with pre-cum and I was having a hard time maintaining my pace. I released myself from Jimin's grasp and sat backwards on my knees, my dick never leaving its home.

'D-don't stop b'babe' he whined and I thought I'd lose my mind with how sexy that sounded. I made eye contact with him and flashed a reassuring smile before removing my dick from his hole. He looked disappointed, I could tell that from his face and he parted his lips to say something, probably curse me for stopping in mid action.

'Fuck! You're so fucking hot babe' I said and I meant it with my whole existence. I grabbed hold of his thighs and dragged him close to me before attaching my lips to his brown nipples. I drew one of it in sucking it softly and a sinful moan escaped Jimin's lips. He grabbed my hair harshly and made me look at him. 'Fuck me hard Jungkook, fuck me till I cry please' he begged and the moment those words sunk in, I pounced back on top of him and sucked on his neck determined to leave a new hickey. Our dicks were rubbing together making us both feel dizzy with pleasure. I pulled back and saw a red mark on his skin where I had been sucking. Satisfied with my work I lifted myself up as my hands roamed all over his soft and glowing chest and then his waist. How did I get so damn lucky? To be able to fuck a living, breathing angel every single day? I noticed as his thighs were trembling and that was such a fucking turn on for me. His face was tilted sideways as he lay helpless and sinful on the mattress, waiting for me to please him. Jimin wasn't really an entirely submissive person in our relationship but damn he could be one when I felt dominant. As of right now, I was in charge of the situation and I smirked upon the realization.

Without warning I spread his legs wide as I could, till his feet touched the corners of the bed. Thanks to his flexibility sex just becomes ten thousand times fun with all the positions I could drill him. I pressed my hands on his thighs pinning his lower body to the mattress completely. His body was on full display for my thirsty eyes and I spent a few seconds to enjoy it. I loved doing this, I mean staring at his body like some priceless piece of art in a roman museum but this piece of art was only mine to enjoy. He gasped as I touched his flat tummy with the tip of my fingers and moved my hand upwards towards his nipples. I pinched them gently and enjoyed how he stopped breathing for a moment due to the sudden sensation. Both my hands instinctively moved to massage Jimin's upper body and I loved how warm and sweaty he was. Though I no longer had him forcefully pinned to the mattress Jimin remained in the same position he was. Legs wide spread, hands on both sides and head turned sideways. My dick was so hard I thought I'd dry orgasm anytime now but I didn't want this to end so soon.
Well to be honest this was our 4th round and I was completely worn out and tired but this pleasure, it was addictive.
My eyes freely explored his body and I watched as his hole clenched and unclenched on nothing. It was pink, swollen and wet. White cum stains all over his ass and some dripping out of his hole, it was such a sight to see. His 8-inch pink cock was hard as a rock and it was neatly placed on his stomach, erect and wet. The only sound in the room was Jimin's ragged breathing and occasional moans as I was still feeling his body. My hands had a mind of their own and they automatically found its way towards his thighs. He shivered with my touch and let out an airy gasp when I grabbed hold of his cock. I leaned forward and spit on his dick and watched as my saliva rolled down his shaft. I spat on it again and stroked his dick gently, torturing him with pleasure. His dick leaked pre-cum and it made me want to suck on him like it was my last meal. I gave up on resisting my urge and bent down to satisfy my intentions. I licked the backside of his length, my tongue tracing it from the bottom to the shaft. Jimin shuddered with the unexpected act and stopped me before I could continue.