part 2

Your eyes are drooping, you're leaning your head against his shoulder. Beau wraps his arm around your shoulders gently. He pulls the blanket over your legs. After he's done that he grabs the stick to stoke the fire. Then Beau takes his phone out of his pocket, checking if anyone has been trying to contact him. No one has, so he decides to text Jenny. He asks how it's going in the town. Then he hears a snap from the forest. He takes out his gun. You wake up when he moves.
"What's going on, Beau?"
"Shh, I heard something"
You also take out your gun, pointing it towards the dark forest.
Then you see a flash of a light in the distance. You both look at each other. You go closer to the light source. Then the light suddenly goes out. You're in complete darkness. When you reach the spot where the light was, you see footprints on the mud.
Then someone tackles Beau from behind. There are two guys, one of them is fighting with Beau. The other is fighting with you. Then a shot fires. You stumble backwards a few steps. Beau has knocked out the guy he was fighting with. Now he's turning to you, gun in his hands. He shoots the other guy above the knee, preventing him from escaping. The guy drops to the ground in pain. You're still standing, putting your hand on your stomach, it comes away bloody. You look at Beau with shocked yet sad eyes. Then you fall down on your knees, gasping for breath. Beau drops the gun, coming towards you.
"Y/N!"
Beau's POV:
You're starting to fall on the ground on your knees. But before you hit the ground, Beau catches you.
"Hey, hey, look at me, please"
You look up at him, he checks your pulse.
He then pulls out his phone, shooting a message to Jenny, the text includes your coordinates. He soon gets an answer from her which says that they're on their way. Soon he hears car doors slamming. Jenny comes in his view. Paramedics follow her. They take you from his arms, putting you onto the stretcher. Poppernak and the others take the attackers away.
At the hospital, you're lying on the bed hooked to IV and machines.
Beau is sitting on a chair next to your bed, holding your hand. You stir, straightening yourself on the bed. Beau looks up with teary eyes.
"Hey"
"Hi"
"Don't ever scare me like that again"
You put your hand on his cheek, looking him into the eyes.
"I won't"
He puts his head on your lap, you run your fingers through his hair.