Meet the quirkless hero!

Full credits to Kada_Mha for the design

This is my version of midoriya's daughter.
Her name is Inki Midoriya
Age:15
Height:4'9
Quirk: none
Abilities: Has above average strength, speed, and power. Her raw strengths she has carried her into the hero course with the fifth highest points gained. She's well rounded in many fighting styles and has an IQ of 147.6.

Though she's made it far people doubt she can become a full hero by using what she has but she has help from Hagakure by using her suit to upgrade her.

She's gained the habit of taking notes of her classmates and finding their weaknesses.

As many friends she gained she quickly gained enemies who don't find her fit to be a hero.

Even so she presses on proving anyone can be a hero.

Fun facts.
Favorite foods:spicy curry, curry buns, onigiri, and cookies and cream ice cream
Hobbies: Cooking, Baking, eatingshopping, hanging with her dad.

She loves cats and helping at shelters

As sweet and shy as she can be she's not afraid to kick ass.
She can pick up a truck and throw it with ease.
The only person near her age that's beat her at arm-wrestling is ren.

She can jump up to 7 feet on her own.
Can swim with 250 pounds weighing her down for rescue missions. Definitely doesn't mind getting her hands dirty.
Can lift up to 5,000 lbs.

Midoriya's convinced she has a quirk but there's been no proof of it.

Inki rejected one for all when midoriya offered. She wanted to prove everyone wrong and be a new symbol for people who are labeled as unable to be heroes.

Midoriya admires this and uses his status to help Inki as much as possible.

He couldn't be more proud of his daughter.