Lookism

My favorite boys (including. Vasco, jace, Jonah, and Eli)

Anyways time for my own character.

This is Zuri Milieo

(I used a filter  to show details better on my phone)

But everyone calls her Mouse
Gender: Female
Age:15-16-17
Height: 144cm -149cm
Hair: black
Eyes : greenish black
Skin: brown.

A bit of appearance facts.
She's kinda like Komi when they don't give her a mouth but you can tell her emotions regardless. The only difference is she's shows more emotion than just innocence. (Though she very much is)
And like Komi she make small noises that either means something positive or negative.

Zuri debuted after Crystal was introduced.

But Daniel met Zuri through Jay.

Jay was on a late walk thinking about Daniel and how they could hang out soon when he was suddenly grabbed by the arm. He looks seeing a young girl that definitely doesn't look like she's from here clinging on to him.

Zuri gave him a pleading look and Jay glanced to see a group of men following from behind.
Jay having a little sister immediately knew what was wrong and luckily he had his bike. He gave Zuri a reassuring smile as he took her hand and lead her to his motorcycle.
He gives Zuri his helmet and he bikes towards his house. Once far away he ask where she lives. She gave him his address

Not a word was spoken but they understood each other perfectly.

Jay took Zuri to a nice apartment duplex it was decent but definitely not on a good part of town. Worried Jay told Zuri what school he went to incase anything happened to her.

A few weeks later Daniel leaves the school and noticed a girl who doesn't seem to be in the right place.
Zuri saw Daniel and recognized him on Jay's phone.
Zuri approached him and Daniel immediately understood her.

"You met jay after being harassed and you wanted to formally thank him?"

That's how Zuri was introduced into the trio.
Everyone quickly learned how shy Zuri was. And Zoe and Jay knew why.

Since Zuri was transfer student and had moved here from abroad she was very different to them. When she first moved here she was still learning and was only on limited working proficiently. So Zuri didn't know much. Zuri would try to make friends but people would either make fun of her accent or just ignore her due to how different she was.

Zuri was isolated.

People would write things on her desk and after looking up what they said she decided not to translate them anymore.
She also began wearing boy uniforms and to hide her skin more.