Useless Elite 4

(Before starting let me say this is another version of Journeys Lovers , wich is found on my acc too- Contains OC , fanmade pokemons , AU...fanmade stories..)

{OC of this chapter :

Noire Silver
Age : ?
Gender : Female
Family : Blanche Silver (from Pokemon Go)

Noire is someone who have the Galarian Articuno she is full crazy on Rika and Raifort .  She do some researches about Raifort's Marshadow and Rika next steps }

(We may begin now)

There was a storm in Paldea , but meanwhile Rika felt to the ground heavily by the galarian Articuno who threws her on the ground . All of her pokemons we're not able to fight anymore , she was bleeding from her mouth while there was a lot of opened wounds on her . She was going to die if Noire ordered another attack .

Noire : So that's what we call an elite four..? Meh...Useless , patethic trainer .
Rika : .....
Noire : About to cry? Ohh poor little one~ if i listened to my other side of me I would already help you.
Rika : W...
Noire : but whatever...You should change your type specialist as a multiple-type specialist user atleast you'l be sure you can affects Flying types pokemon . Because your ground team...Din't affected at all Articuno , what a shame...I was thinking lf a better battle but seems like i need to accept what fate is giving me....I was thinking that the pokemon we're searching for was going to manifest...But it will be for another time.
Rika : ...wha....ouch.!
Noire : You heard right! This is not done yet...! We are 6 if we includes me...There is me , Blanche , Candela  , Spark , Dream Blue and Unite. We each have an bird legendary with us . I have the galaria Articuno..while the others have the others birds if you want an advice we all have the flying type with our legendary.
Rika : ...what do you want from me...?
Noire : We from you to manifest him!
Rika : wha...OUCH!
Noire : Articuno,  use psychic beam..
Articuno : Artii!
? : Altaria uses Ice beam!
Noire & Rika : -?!-

The roof got destroyed as Grusha jumped in with his Altaria , here to protects Rika .

Grusha : Sorry I'm late Ri! Raifort told me where you've been and felt like you we're in danger.
Rika : It's...f...
Grusha : Stop talking your losing more blood. Geeta is gonna arrives soon.
Rika : ....thanks..
Grusha : Hm...So who we have infront of us?
Noire : You think your Altaria is stronger than my legendary! No! My legendary solos your Altaria! My Articuno is better she is stronger she is better!
Grusha : Shut up! Altaria slams.

-bzzt bzzt-

? : Noire, come back with Articuno to the base.
Noire : Alright Unite! Articuno let's go , See you one day losers!
Grusha : That...Girl is crazy.
Geeta : She escaped?
Grusha : Yes..
Geeta : That's okay for the moment let's take care of Rika.
Grusha : Wich hospital she'll be in?
Geeta : Hospital ****** .
Grusha : Alright i'll try to visit her the fastest possible .
Geeta : Alright. Rika ? Can you hear us?
Grusha : She fainted!
Geeta : I'll call some unites.
Grusha : Rika stay with us..

-later...-

Rika after being brought to the hospital she got some surgery for some of her wounds who will one day be took off and disapears off her body she stayed unconcious for 2 weeks , all the gyms closed along the leagues as long she can battle again . For those 2 weeks Grusha and Raifort decided to take care of her as long she woke up again. But this time was finally the time she wakes up . Her eyes slowly opened she saw no light it was dark cause it was night , Grusha and Raifort we're sleeping on the chairs . The nurse was preparing the medics when she returns she smiled at the dear elite member .