-?-

-next day...-

Rika : Ugh...Freaking..Alcohol seconds events..- heyo icy cold boy , u r awake?

-...-

Rika : Damn sleepy? Hm...-

-.....-

Rika : That night was good , you did well.....Hmm...May wanna do it more and more .

-.....-

Rika : Cigarettes after s.x...What a good thing to make my fucking headache go away.

-....-

Rika : My phone is not dead? Ohh my lucky dayy!

-.....-

Rika : It's weird to be the only one awake in a house...Eh gotta go outside .

-....-

Rika : Hm...Cold

She lifted her head to the north seeing the sun going to rises soon while the snow continued to fall .
She heard an pokemon cry seems like it needed help she walked near a cave , where was a beast pokemon of blue and purple hair , red eyes , and white spots and a big crystal on his head , having a big bruises on his right arm . Rika sat next to it looking at the bruises the pokemon din't seems to be agressive....She took care of the bruise and she gave bit of water and food to it until it spoke to her with an feminine voice .

? : Well thank you wise lady..! You must get Oh-Ho's good luck..
Rika : Kyaahh!! A pokemon can speak!!??
? : Name is Suicune. I don't really live near humans..But I do with my owner.
Rika : Okay..
Suicune : But..to be honest...I'm one of the legends soo I think that's why
Rika : You mean...Like god of Space and Time?
Suicune : So you do know Dialga and Palkia! Hmm...Just like that history girl and my owner...
Rika : How's your owner?
Suicune : Oh she have long cyan hair and purple eyes...she wears an beautiful red dress..It was like she go to a wedding.
Rika : She is in Paldea?
Suicune : ohh no! I'm from Kanto?/Johto? but my owner lives at Kalos...But y'know...I can travel just by walking on water.
Rika : Hm..So you decided to visit Paldea?
Suicune : Yes but sadly....Mean peoples wants me...There.
Rika : How come..?
Suicune : They use 6 legendaries to hurts us! Who do they think they are to use Zapdos , Moltres and Articuno...!
Rika : Ohh..them...I know who you are talking about.
Suicune : Well how about you teach them a good lesson!?
Rika : I...They already teached me my lesson..
Suicune : ....?
Rika : Oh It's a long story..
Suicune : Then...Must aware them...
Rika : Them..?
Suicune : They are in Paldea at this moment...their group is Swords Justices..they are dear legendaries...Horse-deer looking...With a big hella sword!  They are all fighting types but the seconds type is Grass , Rock , Steel , Ice and Water .
Rika : Ohh! Interesting...
Suicune : long ago...They used to protect Reshiram the legendary of yang...She now resting in Unova knowing her son is in Unova too.
Rika : Wow...By listening to it...Seems like are like a big family!
Suicune : Ah..Not really....

-....-

Suicune : Well...Most likely...Maybe Arceus din't created all of us..
Rika : Like whoo?
Suicune : Well like Silvally...Necrozma...Hoopa...Deoxys..§hīňý..
.Me...Entei..Raikou..Articuno..Zapdos...Moltres...Miraidon..Koraidon...
Eternatus...Zygarde..Victini..Jirachi...
Rika  : there's more?
Suicune : Yes! So that's why I'm not telling you more than that...I prefer you read books about us more before asking to see the others....
Rika : Oh.-
Suicune : There is one legendary never should says his name.
Rika : who is it..?
Suicune : Ģįŕæțįņæ.
Rika : What?
Suicune : Ģįŕæțįņæ.
Rika : who name's his kid like this-
Suicune : Are you telling Arceus did a bad job? Shame on you.
Rika : Not that...! I mean...
Suicune : We are all differents from our natures...our styles...our types...our categories...our colours...It what makes the pokemons uniques .
Rika : ...?
Suicune : Even humans are uniques..Everyone have their own fears..The hisotry girl is afraid of darkness , the icy boy is afraid of being left alone , The dragon guy is afraid of dying...
Rika : (Raifort? Grusha? Hassel?m
Suicune : That little girl with a poppy in her head is afraid of being left too...Being not loved enough...
Rika : (Poppy...No doubt)
Suicune : But now!
Rika : What?
Suicune : I must thank you! And maybe we'll see each other again.
Rika : Your going already?
Suicune : i can't stay alone without a protector soo i need to go back to Kalos.
Rika : Oh well...Good bye.
Suicune  : Good bye , your doing great!
Rika : .....

-.......-

Rika : Must return home now.