Last hours of Geeta

{OC of this Chapter

Vixx Strawberry
Gender : Male
Age : 32

Team : Venusaur , Garchomp , Glaceon , Braviary , Talonflame and Gengar . (Terrastylizes Garchomp to dragon)

He his from Alola , he his sometimes agressives his Glaceon is always here to keeps him calm . He is joyful but..Hm. he have short red hair with green tips  }

(Now let's continue)

Geeta : Hello , Vixx , right? I'm Geeta .
Vixx : yes . The one and only , Soo who are the others one?
Geeta : Oh about that...One of them got in trouble 2 weeks ago ane..
Vixx : I know that must be that lady with green-blue hair am i right?
Geeta : yes it's her...But if you want an advice...Don't bother her right now she is mad cause she'll be the only woman .
Vixx : I can understand that . After all it's not simple.
Geeta : We have different specialists...Hassel is the blonde one , he uses dragon types pokemon , Nocturn is the black skinned one he uses Fighting types pokemon , Larry the serious one use flying types and Rika is the joyful one she is a multiple-type specialist .
Vixx : Intersting...
Geeta : Anyways...Let's see Larry first!

They entered in Larry's work area .

Larry : Hello mrs.Geeta and mr.Vixx .
Vixx : Oh call me only Vixx.
Larry : Alright then...Sorry i'm busy right now but if you want an advice don't go in Rika's room.
Vixx : Hm...
Geeta : Well...as expected *sighs*
Larry : Hm..have a good day.
Vixx & Geeta : Thank You.

They go see Hassel's .

Geeta : Hass?
Hassel : Oh Hello Mrs.Geeta and Mr.Vixx , sorry i'm too busy to chat .
Geeta : That's okay. Where is the report of The insect gym?
Hassel : with Rika but better not annoys her right now,  have a good day.
Vixx POV : That Rika seems to be in real bad mood...wonder what's wrong.

They go to Nocturn's .

Geeta : Hello!
Nocturn : Oh Hello! I'm busy but I can chat with you guys!
Vixx : Hm Hello Nocturn , I'm-
Nocturn : Sir Vixx Strawberry! I know you because of my friend since...
Geeta : Nocturn , Where is the report of the eletric gym?
Nocturn : Oh...*sighs* with Rika...But don't worry we called someone to calm her down she must be tired now.
Geeta : Oh that's great news!
Vixx : Hm..Alright do your work right.!
Nocturn : I will sir!

They entered Rika's room

Grusha was on the desk having Rika's head on his legs . The two others one entered , Grusha turned to them .

Grusha : Hm..Rika is resting...
Rika : ZZZzzz...Zz...ZzzZ..
Grusha : What do you guys need?
Vixx : I wanted tl see her fully awake but guess it will be for another time when she'll be calm .
Grusha : -!?-

Grusha took it to a whole other level .

Grusha : Excuse me? You shouldn't be telling that , people can really havr a trauma about these we can't just make a joke about that!
Vixx : Who are you? Her boyfriend?
Grusha : what?- no! But stil..This isn't something to say!
Geeta : Jeez...Grusha ?
Grusha : Yes Mrs.Geeta?
Geeta : This is my last hours a champion..My last order to you is always be Rika when she's at work . But of course you can take breaks.
Grusha : Alright miss!
Geeta : Good .
Vixx : Such interesting girl and biy we have there...I may need them...
Geeta : Let me show you the others rooms , if you please follow me.
Vixx : Alright.

They both left the room , Grusha lowered his head to look at Rika . He growl'd .

Grusha : Who does he think he is? He'll never get Rika..