Chapter 3

I got in the car with Sarah after the whole fight and we all kinda sat in silence because we were in shock. Topper dropped off me and Sarah.

I went up to shower but what jj said kept replaying in my head. Was I really like the rest of my family?

I finished my shower and I put on my pajamas.
Which was just an oversized shirt and. shorts. I got into bed and fell asleep.

Time skip to the morning:
I got up and I realized that I left my other little purse at john b's house. But I know it's going to be awkward with Jj. But it's just an in and out trip so I'll be quick.

I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, out perfume and deodorant on and got dressed.

(The top is unbuttoned )
I grabbed my phone and started to walk to John b's house.

I got there and took a deep breath seeing them all on the porch. They saw me and pope,kie,John b waved at me except for Jj. "I'm not staying I forgot my bag." I said. "Oh ok you can go grab it." John b said. I went into the living room seeing my bag on the couch. I grabbed it and went outside. "Actually before I go. Jj can we talk in private?" I said "yeah sure." I grabbed jjs hand and we walked inside together.

"Why did you say that to me yesterday?" "Im sorry y/n." " I didn't ask you to apologize I wanna know why?" "I mean you weren't doing anything. You stood there with Sarah yelling. John b could've died. "Yeah and you could've gotten all of us in trouble with the cops Jj." He just laughed and looked at the ground. " I'm just confused because we were ok a few minutes before that and then you just got pissed off  at me. I just don't understand one minute you're flirting with me and the next you're treating me like shit. So pick one. Do you like me or not?" Jj stayed silent. "Exactly." I said walking away. Jj followed me out side of John b's room on to the porch "y/n-" "no talk to me when you figure shit out I'm done." I said walking away.
I walked home because I Couldn't do anything else.

Everyone at my house was having dinner outside but I wasn't really hungry so I was hanging out on our boat when I see John b walk on. "John b what are you doing here?" I whispered yelled "um what are you doing here...?" He asked me "this is my boat dumb ass." "I needed tanks because we're going diving. You can come if you want to? I know things are awkward with jj right now so you don't have to if you don't want to." "No I'll go with you. Just don't let my dad see you." "Ok."
We walked out of the boat and we saw Sarah. "Shit Sarah jeez!" I said "oh hey. Are you stalking us?plotting your revenge?" Sarah asked john b "yeah. Why don't you just tell your daddy I blew the blige on the druthers. Everything's good to go just toppin' off these tanks." "Hey are you ok?" Sarah asked him "cause that eye of yours looks really gnarly." "Yeah you know what, you can tell topper he won the first round. I'll get him next time" "so there's just gonna be a reign of terror on this island now?" "Wars have started for less Sarah Cameron." "Okay. Can we drop the whole pogues vs kooks thing? It is really stupid." "You know it's really easy to say when you're a kook. No offense y/n." "None taken." "Love you Sarah! Tell dad I'll be back in 3 hours please!" "Okay love you!"
I hopped onto John b's boat and we went back to the château