Chapter 1: A Difference to Everyone

A gray and comfortable morning, that's how it always started; in the fall, under the dawn of a new morning, and always around the darkness of the world. An explosion rang out into the awakening city, and suddenly gunshots. A heist, and one that was getting out of control. The police were not on scene, the robbers had planned to be earlier than their opponent, "What a shame, I thought today would be the day."And suddenly from the rooftops a young man jumped, and began to descend rapidly from a tall building. He'd allow himself 200 meters from the ground before a voice spoke in his ear, "Aim left at a 35 degree arced angle."and with that he aimed and fire a grapple from his wrist, which stuck fluently to the building side and anchored him in with a powerful suction and light metal grasp. He'd swing from there and up, and repeated the process across streets until he ran out of viable buildings. "Switch to roller shoes. and head south on Parliament. You'll get them right before they cross the bridge." The young man understood, and as he saw his last building, he aimed lowered and began to roll around on what looked like modified roller blades for the road. It was such a sturdy landing that his momentum was boosted as he on Parliament. He listened to the gunshots, to the cars, and began prepping modified mines as he finally spoke up.

"Automatic weaponry, sounds like FG 42s, and a Browning Automatic Rifle, are we reliving World war II Ezena?" A simple question, and one of simplicity.

"Fortunately not, Guardian. But we aren't alone in wondering what's going on." And then it hit Guardian, a question that came up as sarcastic.

"Think we're dealing with a German-American alliance of group goals?" A sigh would be sounded on the other end of the line, and her sweet voice laced with disappointment was great for him. He'd suddenly arm the mines he held, and looked right and down the street.

"100 meters, you've got 15 seconds." Suddenly Guardian would toss the mines out as he got onto the main road to the bridge, now hearing sirens and cars of the chase. Guardian would veer left, heading towards the statue of the Boudiccan Rebellion and hiding behind it. He needed to keep himself hidden, or he'd be noticed and possibly killed with how his appearance look. And when he got into hiding, he only listened to Ezena's timing, "In 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... they've-"A small EMP went off down the road, and the wheels to the assailants tires could be heard screeching as a Guardian took a look. A van was quickly rolling to it's side, and the other was rolling onto its back from the radical turn of the steering wheel. Guardian only smirked, and then hid seconds later as gunshots rung out. He'd quickly look once more, seeing fourteen assailants exit the vehicles in total and head towards Big Ben.

"Get into the building now! Preferably before the..."From there Guardian heard no more, and had to just watch as eight out of the fourteen carried 4 cargo container in each hand. He didn't know what was in them, but he'd soon find out.

"Ezena, find out all you can on those crates they're carrying, we need all the info we can get." With that a curt reply was fast, and Guardian began making his way around to the side of Big Ben an Westminster Palace. He needed to make a quiet entrance as police began surrounding the place, and soon the British armed forces.All the while the a firefight erupted between the terrorist group and the security forces within Westminster Palace. And to the least of his knowledge, another group would come to help. One that had been expecting this event, for quite some time.

---3rd POV - Terrorist Group POV---

All the terrorists were grouped together, wondering what the hell just hit them. "What was that, EMP mines?! Who was expecting us!?!" One began cursing in German, a lean but rather tall individual, and a very well-built man of muscle walked towards the cursing German. All the while four of the nine had been ordered to carol any and all hostages

"Stop your cursing, German. let's get perimeter set up and find hostages." His voice was thick Russian, and he'd lead the cursing German to secure and find extra collateral. Then a female individual came up to a rather commando looking individual of the British side.