Rockers & Writers:

I woke up this morning it was so tiring I had my first job at Sonic boom which is basically a store that sells different types of equipment and stuff and my best friend Ali works there so it's probably not that great of of a loss. But I hate having to wake up this early look what happens I blew up a boat and in order for me to stay out of jail I had to find a job and luckily my best friend's father owns a store near the mall and in the mall so that's the perfect job. I applied and I got in and also because I was the only one.

But anyways still have to go to work cuz if I didn't I will still get arrested and sent to juvie for a long amount of time so this is technically my community service does it feel like we need a service it just feels like a whole entire afternoon hang out with my bestie and sometimes Trish but that's only when he's not working or she just gets fired and tries to blame it on them for no particular reason. I went into the shower and started to sing nwa it's a rap group that I really like and they broke and barriers throughout their time so why wouldn't I want to watch it my parents don't like it they say it and they also said that the group calls me to blow up the boat.

After my shower I went to the bathroom and started to do my makeup I was going to do my makeup and it would be full way but I didn't have that much time like I had planned before. I put on a pink crop top with black baggy pants with rips in them and then put on my choker and white tennis shoes. I then put my hair up in a ponytail with it being separated from the bangs that I already had. I took my skateboard and skated down to the mall so I wouldn't be late.

“what have I told you about skating in this shop? You could really destroy the merchandise” said Ally complaining once more if I didn't want her to get mad at me so I just stopped and put the skateboard behind the counter.

“for once nothing is going to happen would you just have faith in me?”

“no you blew up a ship” she said.

“no I didn't I blew up a boat and that doesn't mean that I'm going to destroy the store you know I have to pay for it”

“and you asked me why I don't trust you” she said. I rolled my eyes she always wants to get a rise out of me and that's what we love about each other we always get a rise out of each other.

“forgive me for trying to being wild while I still have the chance”

“I am wild remember yesterday when I threw a velvet cupcake on a customer just for getting on my nerves?” she said.

“I remembered when you apologized after that and offered him a coupon to a free corn dog in the mall.”

“well forgive me for being a good person” Ally said.

“I can't forgive but I can't forget”

“Hey Ally! Aria! Guess who got a job at Cupcake City?!” said Trish as she entered. Great another job how many has she had in the last past days? Probably five each day of the week.

“Thanks Trish, but there's no eating in the store... But I do like cupcakes, gimme that.” said Ally as she grabbed a cupcake from the box and started to eat it.

“Yeah, they give us all the rejects, that one I dropped on the floor.” Trish said which met me with laughter and funniness. And Ally well she spit in the trash but before she could said anything she had to go outside and take a call.

“Well that's what I get for breaking the rules. Hey, do you want to go to the movies Sunday?” said Ally as she cleaned the frosting off her.

“Oh, I'd love to go to the movies!” said the lady.

“Oh..um, great, because you're exactly the person I was asking.” said Ally.

“It's a date!”

“No Aria! Don't encourage her!” she said as she yelled at me.