Bloggers & Butterflies:

I woke up so tired for the day but I woke up with a positive attitude today we didn't really have work today but Austin invited me out to get some ice cream and just talk. I think it's a date but he promised me it would just be two friends talking. After he saved me yesterday it's the least I can do. I made up my bed and walked into the shower to talk a long one especially because after last night some stuff on the movie theater go to me I put on some of my body scrub that my little sister made and it wasn't that bad it was made up of lotion, 1/2 cup of bentonite clay, 1/2 cup of almond meal, and 2 tablespoons of whole powdered milk. Stir in 2 tablespoons of water, and enough almond oil to form a paste. Spread over skin and allow to dry before rinsing off with warm water. I have to say she's a genius when she wants to be one. I put on some butterfly lotion on the side of my body which makes me glow more in the sunlight.

I then put on a purple strapless crop top that has the two straps on each side tied together in a bow finally that holds up my crop top with blue jeans with baggy ripped on it and some blue Jordans with white stricks on the side. I also put a choker on around my neck with another necklace around my neck that my mother gave me for my birthday. I put my hair up in a two different sides and then put the both sides into the middle part and tied it together it made such a higher ponytail and then it was parted down the middle and put some makeup on. I finally grabbed my stuff and skateboard and left the house.

“Hey Austin”

“Hey Aria. How are you?” said Austin

“I'm good I just wanted to thank you for everything is done to help me and Ally I really appreciate it”

“you know I can't do it without you if it wasn't for you helping me since day one I probably wouldn't be where I was” said Austin.

“You don't have to thank me I was just doing what was right but you could just pay for my ice cream”

“What would you like to have for this day?” said the employees.

“Can I have a chocolate sundae surprise?”

“And can I have a strawberry ice cream with nuts on the side?” said Austin

“Sure that would be $3.79” said the employees. Austin nodded and handed him the change in his hand while the employee handed us our ice cream.

“So what did you need to talk to me about?”

“I've been thinking I kind of like this girl but I don't know if she likes me and I'm not really the best asking out girls kind of the best at checking them out more so what do I do to make her notice me?” said Austin

“find out your favorite things of course I mean a girl cannot resist if you know her favorite things and fine if she find out what she likes like if she likes picnics then you do a picnic it's that sort of stuff”

“what about if she likes movie festivals so then I take her to that right?” he said

“yeah you got it oh I forgot Allie's waiting for us do you mind walking me back to Sonic boom I'm pretty sure that she want to see you too”

“ok so aria what's your favorite thing about performing?” said Austin

“Ali didn't tell you? Well performing okay I really bad stage fright so I try to stay out of a spotlight whatever I can but it's kind of hard. What about you?”

“yeah the same” he said

“you have stage fright just like me? But since day one you said that you loved performing”

“I did didn't I?” he said.

“Uh yes you did and what's up with those questions?”

“I just want to know more about you” Austin said. I'll stop you stop so we're supposed to do yesterday