Zaliens & Cloud Watchers:

I woke up in the morning up excited today and surprisingly on time today was the version of zaliens it was a new movie that was coming out of the recurring series and I love it so much because it's so amazing Ali doesn't really want to go with me on that stuff cuz she thinks it's weird and annoying but I like it so I'm just probably have to end up going myself unless you get Trish to go with me last time we had such an amazing time. I made up my bed and put my fuzzy slippers on as I went to the bathroom to get a shower they're in the shower I actually used my butterfly body scrub which was amazing and isn't this like small container so I had to buy two and it was just a relaxing bath. Next I went through my closet to find something that i wanted to for the longest time but I thought it would just be too offensive.

I also but in this poppy lotion from bath and body that smells a bit more good than the rest of my collection. I put on a black flowing skirt with a tie dye crop top shirt but it didn't have any bad words on it said was peace, love, happiness there's nothing wrong with that and the skirt should be fine nobody's going to look at my butt anyway while I'm at work. I put on my white jordan sneakers. I put my book back into my bag cuz I was writing new material I mean after Dallas talk to me and found out that I wrote the song along with Ally he said that it was really cool I just wish I didn't act like a fool. I put on some makeup based on what my younger sister would say to me and put on some lipgloss with the lipstick over it. I separated the hair parts the bangs from the rest of my hair I called the bangs and when I was finished with that made it straight Mark so that I could be separate and tie to res to into a high ponytail with a pink fluffy headband before the ponytail. Grab my skateboard and skated off just thinking about what Zaliens has in store for me.

“Aria you're late this is the fourth time this week if you keep doing this then we're going to have to discuss a serious problem” said Ally. I was confused I left the house 20 minutes before I started work and it's usually 10 minute drive so shouldn't I still have two more minutes left. I looked on my phone oh she's always expecting it.

“Actually no I'm not I came 2 minutes early than usual”

“No you haven't-” said Ally as she took out her phone and checked the time. And the face on her was priceless.

“sorry” said Ally as she mumbled

“that's right maybe next time you should actually check the time before you start harassing me the way that you did cuz you really hurt my feelings”

“Like you have any” said Ally

“Ouch! I'm so hurt”

“anyways did you finish the songs from yesterday you said you had a new inspiration or something” said Ally

“yeah I do I just have to-” I said but as I scanned across the room at the end I was Dez and Austin. “oh there right over there”
I walks over to Austin and Dez, whom are playing on the xylophone grill.

“Guys! I finally finished the new song.” I said as I sees what they are doing.

“What are you doing?” said Ally

“Xylophone grilling.” said Dez. Can't these boys get any worse

“It's a way to combine my awesome music skills with Dez's mad cooking skills.” said Austin as Dez accidentally flips a patty onto the window

“Window burger?” said Dez as he took it off the tray and handed it to Ally. They are so destructive I'm about to start putting them outside the store

“No thanks, I'm trying this new diet where I don't eat anything totally disgusting.”

“Guess who got a job at Cheese out of My League?” said Trish as she entered in a cheese outfit