Door obsession

As Cub was being dragged down the hall she couldn't help but think about the door, for some reason she couldn't get it out of her head

When they reached the end of the hall they stood in front of a giant office room full of cubicles.

I'm Lex by the way, Lex said oh wait I already said..

Cub just looked back at her, not sure what to say. But something was off about her..
_____________________________________________
*Time skip*

It was the end of her first week, it was long and boring but hey at least she made a new friend, but sadly she still couldn't get the thought of the door out of her head. The door just kept becoming more vivid and vivid in her imagination.

More questions arose from her like well what was behind the door was the major one.

But as she picked up her stuff from her desk she saw someone sitting across from her they looked like someone from her dream(s)...

Lex then appeared behind her and startled her, but instead of Cub giving a reaction she got feeling of deja vu...

Who are you looking at!? Lex said loudly.

Cub looked back at her her and then told her about the person sitting across from her.

Oh yeah that's h Lex responded he's been sad ever since someone ditched him from the date that he agreed on.

Funny enough the second that they left this job you came and enrolled.

Cub looked at her but then quickly turned her back again to pick up her belongings as they had fell on the floor while she was talking..

What did she look like?..

As Lex explained the feeling of deja vu intensified and the feeling of what was behind that door felt more like a magnetic pull.

Cub didn't want to go home tonight she had a bad feeling about it.
_____________________________________________