Somewhere?

Falling...

They were falling..

But still in there last moment they both refused to talk to each other, maybe out of spite, or ANGER..

As Lex and cub fell from the sky trying to maintain consciousness they suddenly felt as if they were going upwards...

Suddenly A giant cloud of smoke flew towards there direction obstructing their vision...

*THUD*

They both fell towards the ground.

Miraculously they were both ok...

As they both stood up (still glaring at each other) neither of them said a word.

After a moment of staring each other one of them decided to walk towards the city in the distance while the other followed..

Eventually they made it down the to the streets

As they walked down the sidewalk they could only hope that something would happen..

And with that little motivation they believed they hoped just waiting for that change...

A break from this pointless cycle.

And guess what it did.
_____________________________________

The duo of Lex and Cub made it down the road, come obviously still pissed about their last interaction..

The flashy lights and all the signs were in a different language for them so it was hard to understand everything that was happening even more.

Cub sighed,

It would be great if you started talking now Lex! Cub said in an irritated tone.

They kept walking down until they found someone in the street.

Finally something...

Cub got excited at this but she started doubting herself it must just be the pollution in the air.

She made it towards the person with Lex, who was dragging her feet behind her.

Oh hello Cub said to the person,

Yes? The person said.

Pardon me but do you know exactly where we are? Cub said.

Oh yeah the person said. We're currently in Covet piliths.-

...

-It makes sense you must have not seen it through all the dense fog. The person said nervously..

I've never heard of anything of that Cub thought. (but then again we just fell out of the sky.)

Oh! And I'm Envy by the way the person said smirking!

I'm Cub and this person behind me is Lex.

...

Oh! dang it I'm running late... Envy said,

Maybe we could talk later? IF YOU DON'T MIND OF COURSE, Envy said nervously.

Um sure?

And with that approval Envy quickly ran into the distance.

....

Is this real...

Who acts like that?

Cub glanced back at Lex expecting her to say something about it but they just sat silently against a streetlight on the sidewalk,

Cub looked at her with softly, feeling pity for her..
She knew they wouldn't be able to do anything about their situation if she kept moping around.

Cub sighed, and said, look I'm still mad at you but we have bigger problems right now...

Come-on...

...

Lex glanced at her.

Lex: I'm sorry about this, I guess I just panicked..

Yea.... Cub said in response, unsure on how to react..

Let me help you... Lex said

Sure... she responded hesitantly. It's not like she could do anything about this..
_____________________________________