🌺 Mammon pt.1

Kind of a long one, but does have some super spicy bits guys don't u worry, I'll reward your patience. This one has a tiny bit of spice to lead up to it but mostly is pretty tame!

Alone, sitting in your booth you are enjoying your own company for once. The brothers are lovely, but I kind of need to be alone every now and again. Shifting your eyes across the busy tavern, noise filling your ears and all kinds of scents and smells filling your senses, you spot a familiar face, a very confident one as he saunters over to your table.
"Human! I, the great Mammon have decided to bless you with my presence today. Be grateful!" Despite him being the loudest in the tavern no one seems to give much of any attention to him. Aside from you that is. "Mammon!" A smirk creeps onto your face
"How did you find me? I didn't exactly tell anyone I was at the tavern after school today, well aside from Lucifer" you question

"Yeah! He told me to.. ahem.." he clears his throat as if reciting old poetry. " Go bother somebody else! Then he mentioned your whereabouts and as your guardian I had to rush over to make sure you weren't being eaten by some random demon! Be grateful!" Maybe some company would be nice, although I might end up spending more than I would have liked with the avatar of greed, and his tendency to.... 'borrow' .. money. As he takes the seat across from you as tingling from your toes to your head shoot through your body, as your stomach turns into butterflies. What is this man doing to me? Nothing has even happened and I'm a ball of nerves!
"Human! Are you gonna keep staring at me? I me-mean it's fine but it-it'll cost you!" He gets slightly more embarrassed with every word, blush dusting his cheeks. what how long have I been staring?? Oh my lord. I need to reply it's been like 30 seconds. "Oh sorry! I was thinking about.. this school assignment that has been giving me so much grief!"

His face changes back to his original confident facade, but then quickly changes to an expression you've never seen before. He mutters something under his breath, just quest enough to tantalise your brain into trying to work it out. What? What is he thinking what is this expression?? Before you can have a second thought you feel a sharp but warm presence on your hand and the force of your body being tugged out of the tavern and you are being tugged home. As your footsteps echo on the surprisingly empty streets you start to question mammon, what are his plans and why is he so sweaty? "Mammon! What are you doing? Why are we going home??"

To be fair, you kind of liked the domination despite the confusion. This side of mammon gets you kind of excited in a special way especially when he gets all protective of you too. The entire walk home was quiet, a little awkward but honestly you were confused more than anything. You didn't even pay your bill! Contemplating the lecture you'll get from Lucifer something snaps you back from reality, well more like almost trips you. A hard right turn being made while walking. Something tells you that this is either gonna be your last day of life or the best night of your life. Finally, after that weird walk home in almost complete silence you arrive at the House of Lamentation. "Mammon! We are home what is going on!?" You try to reason but it seems to be in vain. trying to pull away from him but he pulls your hand tighter, small shocks of pain going up your arm from the pressure, kinda hot.. you can feel heat build within your core from the dominating tone of Mammon and his body language. you've never seen him like this but whatever he is planning, you were up for it. What the hell is going on, this man is going crazy... finally approaching the bedrooms you zoom right past yours, Mammon barely made conversation with me and now he is taking me to his bedroom?? Well I assume at least. And you were exactly right, opening the door without a second thought. The door creaking exentuating the silence between the two of you. As the metallic shine of his bedroom catches your eye, minimalist but flashy, exactly Mammon... smiling to yourself.

Ends as a lime here if you like just the first part, but the second spicy part is on the next page heheh