🍋 Mammon pt.2

CW: Female mc, bottom mc, dominant Mammon, toys, edging, handcuffs and blindfolding.

Suddenly before you can even register that he locked the door you find yourself up against the wall, face ablaze from all of this dominating, goddamnit Mammon what are you doing to my body?? He leans down and whispers in your ear "I couldn't handle everyone looking at you in that tavern, I am your first and you are mine." He states. "Mammon,,, was dragging me home necessary? No one was even loo- AUGhmmng" you mewl. before you could finish your sentance he but down into your neck, not enough to draw blood but enough to get you to stop talking and open your mouth. You could feel yourself getting wetter and wetter and nothing has even happened yet. Goddamn you were a bottom. Quickly he slipped his mouth onto yours, tongues dancing in domination.

Hands exploring each others bodies. He smacked your ass, which caused you to gasp and have him win the tongue fight. Quickly he picks you up and throws you on his bed "AHH" you squeal, what the fuck???? When you've adjusted you find they avatar of greed above you with his knee in between your hotness rubbing tantalisingly. You mewl in desperation for friction but he denies you. He leans down and starts to place small but quick sloppy kisses on your neck, quickly finding the spots that make you the loudest and hammering in those spots. While his hand's travelled down your frame to your clit. Rubbing it slowly, teasingly. Mewling and bucking for more friction. Damn he can be controlled when he really wants to.. he is so gentle as if scared to break my like a glass vase, maybe he feels bad about holding my hand so tight earlier

"You look so beautiful under me, I want to be greedy with you but this is your chance to back out." His eyes are dark and deep, I lift my head to place it on his and gently say "be as greedy as you want with me" and kiss his neck. This set him of his own leash and he practically ripped off my school skirt,
"Mammon! My skirt!"
"I'll get you a new one" he blurts quickly

Kissing my inner thighs he draws closer and closer to my nether regions, "you are so wet for me, I haven't even done anything yet...." A smirk creeps on his face, in defence you say "well you've been so dominating!" Not really thinking about what you say, then you realise. "So you like being dominated, I should have known you've been blushing the entire walk home, you are so cute" growls lacing his words. I've been found. He attacks your core like no tomorrow, circling your clit with his tongue as he fingers you roughly, a spurt of moans and mewls erupt from your mouth. "Ma...nhgmm...mmon...please... keep going..." he chuckles into your wetness, He speeds up the pace to inhuman speeds as your moans get high and high pitched, "
Mammon.. I'm gonna!" Then he abruptly stops. You whine, just seconds before your release. "Not yet, I'm going to need to you last all night. So I can't give it to you just yet" he chuckles. "Taste yourself" he commands as he kisses you, goddamn, this is so hot.

As you break for air he walks over to take a small box from under his wardrobe. Sitting up you question him about it, he simply states "you'll enjoy this". He sets the box on the bed as you peel into it you feel yourself getting even more moist, a vibrator, blindfold and handcuffs. Where did he get this- Asmo. Right. You give him a look of desperation. But then he says something you weren't expecting "Strip. Now." You jump from the bed eager to get to the good part as you strip. Clothing sliding off of your frame and landing on the floor with soft thuds until you were completely naked, Mammon still basically fully dressed aside from his jacket. "Back on the bed." He commands. You've never seen this from Mammon before, where did he learn this? Is this just him? You had so many questions but you obeyed, eager for what comes next.

"Bear with me for one moment" as he blind folds you, the silk smooth against your hot and flushed skin as it gets rid of one of your 6 senses. Lifting your arms he hand cuffs you to his bed posts of his bed, the metal cold against your wrists giving you a new sensation. It is true what they say when you get rid of one sense all of your senses get stronger as he started lapping at your juices one again, unable to move you just squirm your hips and mewl as his touch. Then, you hear a small buzzing and a wonderfully melting sensation of vibrations on your bud, "mmnngg mammon....that feels so goo-good" you moan. You can feel his eyes on you as you squirm and moan about to cum "I think that is enough of that you seem more than ready for me." As you comprehend what he just said you feel a new strange but pleasurable sensation in your nether regions,
"Mammon..."
"Do you need to stop?" I forgot that this is the same caring, laughing Mammon while this all occurred.

"Keep going,,please" he sped up as I adjusted, pleasure and pain mixing into eachother. Soon enough he got impatient and started to speed up more and more, and soon you were moaning and screaming as this man rammed into you, filling your insides. pleasure course through your entire body. His mouth and hands found your nipples as he played with the, whole ramming into me, sending you into a frenzy. The others will surely hear us.. not that you cared. You were getting your shit rocked by mammon. Speeding up to inhuman speeds he unlatched from your nipples and starts the vibrator again, surely you were going to die. "Mammon! Mammon! Ah!"
He seemed to enjoy that as he turned up the vibrator. The bed banging against the wall creating loud squeaking and slapping sounds.
"I'm gonna cum! Mammon please, please oh my god."
"Me too!"

As he coasted your orgasms together he rode the, out with a couple of sloppy thrusts, then flopped on your stomach. "Let me get those for you." You wondered what he meant but then you hands and legs were free once more and sight restored.

"Mammon, I had no idea you felt that way about me."
"MC,,, I just couldn't handle seeing all those people look at you the way I do."
You smile at him, heart warmed as you wrap your arms around him. A tender moment after a night of passion.
"Holy god is that the sun?" Peeking out his window to find the morning sun
You stayed still cuddling for a while, recovering from the barrage on your senses until you remembered, you have school in about 30 minutes. Shiiit.
"Mammon."
"Mmmgh?" Clearly half asleep
"Mammon we have school in half an hour"
I'm response he hugged you tighter, I suppose school will be missed today but oh my god was it worth it. You check your DDD and find, 2 messages from Lucifer, 3 messages from Asmo and texts from the rest of the brothers. Your stomach drops and your face burns bright red.

Bonus!
Lucifer
Lucifer: I'd recommend keeping it down next time
Lucifer: after school I will be having a conversation with you two about proper noise levels.

Asmo
Asmodeus: Holy shit you alright
Asmodeus: I knew these toys I gave to mammon could come in handy
Asmodeus: Next time come to me if you want to scream like that ;)

We are so fucking dead after school is done. But for now you can lounge in each others warmth, and take comfort in knowing that neither of you are going anywhere. At least you were right about the lecturing but for very different reasons.

Ok that was a lot of words! I hope you enjoyed! This is my first time writing fanfiction so I hope it didn't drag on for too long or anything, thanks!