Episode 20

Goombario's Log Day 20: We certainly had a busy day today as we went back and forth between Goomba and Koopa Village to find Chuck Quizmo and challenge him for star pieces. We managed to answer every question he threw at us correctly and made out with his remaining 30-star pieces. Once that was done, we went back to Dry Dry Outpost and chatted with the residents again, and dove deeper into Toad Town Tunnels. There we discovered a new badge, star piece, and a super block to finally level me up with the rest of the gang. After that we paid Merlow a visit to grabs some new badges and headed back to Toad Town, still with no idea of where to go next sadly. Is this what it's like to be an RPG player going around doing side quests while ignoring the main story until everything available is done? 

Kooper's Log Day 15: Hoo boy, we certainly had a trip going through Chuck Quizmo's questions. Seriously, going back and forth and back and forth and back and forth from Goomba and Koopa Village made me want to vomit. All the constant spinning down the pipes and going from dark to light to dark to light to dark to light was horrible. But at the very least, we'll never have to see that guy again. Kind of ironic since my new move makes enemies dizzy. And also, I never want to go down another pipe ever again after that.

Bombette's Log Day 14: Oh man, I finally got to show off my power bomb move today! Seriously, there is nothing more satisfying then walking up to an enemy and just blowing up in their face. Plus, knocking out multiple enemies at once is such a blast (pun intended). Though to be fair, that wasn't the first time I used that move. Let's just say a little Koopa got a bit too close for comfort if you know what I mean. 

Parakarry's Log Day 9: Wow, either Mario and the enemies have put on a lot of weight lately, or I'm slacking at the gym again. Carrying enemies off the screen is such a pain on the back, but at least it can help Mario out of a tight spot. But seriously, Mario should go on a diet if I'm going to keep carrying him across large gaps. My poor wings can only take so much. 

during Mario and Goombario's back and forth quiz session 

Karry: pondering Ok, so. The box trick didn't work out as well as I'd hope. Kooper thankfully got a replacement bandana after it got torched by Bombette, but they're still nowhere close to being friends. Hmm??? 

Goombaria: Hey, what's up? 

Karry: Oh, um. Just thinking Goombaria. It's nothing really. 

Goombaria: You just seemed a bit distraught, so I'd figure I'd check in on you. 

Karry: Thanks, but I'm fine really. ... Actually, there is something you could help me out with. 

Goombaria: What is it? 

Karry: Have you and Goombario ever gotten into a fight before? 

Goombaria: Um, not really. I mean, my brother's a bit of a nerd with rock hard head, but he's still my brother at the end of the day. 

Karry: I see. 

Goombaria: Although, if we did get into a scuffle, Goompapa would sit us down and force us to give each other compliment sandwiches. 

Karry: What? 

Goombaria: It's simple. You say two compliments to one another with a criticism in the middle. That way the negative is leveraged by the two positives around it. 

Karry: And has that worked before? 

Goombaria: Lots of times. I'm sure that should work for you as well Karry. 

Karry: Thanks, Goombaria. I'll try it. I know it's gonna work. sees Bombette and Kooper nearby 

Bombette: You can't hide in that shell forever shell-for-brains! 

Kooper: muffled This shell is my happy place and you're not allowed in it! Not after burning my favorite bandana, sparky! 

Bombette: Oh, for the love of Goombas it's just a bandana! And I can see you hiding in there! 

 Kooper: still muffled You know, I don't have to take this sitting here. I'm outta here. dizzy shells Bombette and speeds off 

Bombette: while under the dizzy status Get, back, here. I'm, not, done, arguing, yet.... passes out 

Karry: watching that play out ... I hope it works. gulps