Episode 43

Goombario's Log Day 43: We did it once more! The Lava Piranha has been defeated and the Star Spirit Misstar has been rescued. Man, that sure was a 'heated battle' eh? Anyway now that that's done we can... huh? What's that sound? Oh, OH GOO................................................................................................. 

after rescuing Misstar 

Goombario: Wahoo! Another one done guys! 

Kooper: I can get used to this whole rescuing stars thing. 

Bombette: It's basically our career now. 

Bow: In any case, I'm glad she's safe. 

Misstar: Thank you all for you help. 

Sushie: Aye! This be calling for a celebration. So then, how's about I tell ye the 5th rule of the Captain's Code. 

Goombario: I mean, I guess. 

Sushie: Ok. Rule 5 of the Captain's Code; Always be... 

ground starts shaking 

Watt: Um, what was that? 

Kooper: It wasn't my stomach I can tell you that. 

Sushie: looking, realization hits Shiver me tail fins! The volcano be erupting! 

Everyone: WHAT!? 

Bombette: What do we do!? 

Karry: I know what I'm doing. I'M GETTING THE SHELL OUTTA HERE! flies off 

Bow: Karry! Come back here! flies after him 

Watt: Wait for me! flies after them 

Goombario: Oh how I wish I could fly. 

Sushie: No time for lolly-gagging! Let's get outta here! 

the rest of the group run through the volcano and catch up with the others 

Karry: panting So... hot... can't... fly... higher... 

Kooper: Now what!? 

Misstar: Everyone, grab on! 

everyone grabs on 

Misstar: Ok, every non flying character grab on. 

Karry, Bow, and Watt let go 

Misstar: Hang on guys! flies up while picking up Koloradothe gang flies out of the volcano high into the sky 

Kolorado: with his eyes closed AHHHHH!!!! Where are we! I want my mommy! And there's no room here! moves his arms forward Ah. That's better. completly oblivious to the fact he just pushed Goombario, Kooper, and Bombette off Misstar 

Eveyone else: gasps! 

Goombario, Kooper, and Bombette: AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! while plummeting to the ground 

Karry: QUICK! After them! everyone flies towards them 

Kooper: AAAAAHHHH!!! Why are we falling!? 

Bombette: I don't know! 

Goombario: I imagine death so much it feels more like a memory. Is this where it gets me? In the sky, several feet ahead of me. 

Kooper: Is this really the time to be talking Shakespeare right now!? 

Goombario: It's Hamilton! 

Kooper: Bless you! 

Bombette: Goombario! Do you have any ideas to save us!? 

Goombario: ... I've got nothing. Kooper? What about you!? 

Bombette: Oh yes, leave it to shell head to save us all! 

Kooper: Shell, shell, shell that's it! goes into his shell and pops out Don't worry guys! We're saved! shows a piece of string from inside his shell 

Bombette: A piece of string! How's that going to save our lives! 

Kooper: Just trust me! Guys! Grab on! grabs Goombario and holds him close 

Bombette! Take my hand! 

Bombette: Seriously! How is string going to save our li... 

Goombario: Bombette! Just take his hand! 

Bombette: Fine! takes Kooper's hand 

Kooper: Everyone hold on tight! pulls the string, revealing it to be a parachute 

Goombario and Bombette: realize they are falling slowly and see the parachute What the? 

Goombario: Is that, a parachute made from a giant bandana? 

Kooper: Long story short, Karry sent me the wrong size bandana one time and instead of returning it I turned it into a makeshift parachute for emergencies. 

Bombette: ... Wow. 

the three land safely on the ground 

Goombario: Oh sweet ground I missed you so much! 

Bombette: Kooper. You, saved our lives.

Kooper: Of course. Look, I might not be the brightest Koopa around, but I'll do whatever it takes to save my friends. Even if I have no business putting my nose in other people's business, I just want them to be happy. That's all I could have asked for since starting this journey. 

Bombette: ... Kooper. 

Kooper: Anyway, could you help me put this parachute back in my shell? I've never tested it before and I don't know how to... 

Karry: Kooper! tackles him to the ground Kooper you're okay! I was so scared when you fell! If I could have made a wish I would have wished you were born with wings and not me and... 

Kooper: Karry, listen. I'm fine. Really. I'm good. But, could you help me out with this parachute? 

Karry: Oh, yeah of course. Say isn't this the oversized bandana I gave you? 

Bow: Bombette! hugs her I'm so glad you're safe! 

Watt: We were so scared! almost cries 

Bombette: Girls, please. I'm fine. All thanks to Kooper. looks over at him 

Sushie: Like as I said, me gills are never wrong. You do be lucky to have a Koopa like that willing to risk his life to save others. 

Bombette: He, he saved my life. looks down And I've been nothing but a jerk to him. 

Bow: What was that? 

Bombette: Nothing, it's fine. Let's just, take this time to celebrate, ok? 

Sushie: Sounds like a plan to me. Grub is on me mateys! To the village! 

everyone but Bombette heads back to the village 

Bombette: internally What kind of friend am I? solemnly walks with the others to the village