Routines Pt. 1

Happy New Years everyone! As I publish it would have it midnight for me. Yes I live in America. I kept it short this time since I want to get it by 12:00 AM and I legit just started around 30 minutes ago. But I will publish the second part soon after, which will be much longer.

Did you really think the punishment Ramiris and Veldora would have received been so bad? Well, it surely was to the two culprits, but it wasn't as bad as some may think.

Rimuru had mercilessly ripped away Veldora's manga resources, saying that he will have no privilege in reading them for the next two weeks to let him reflect on his behavior and what he did, while Ramiris was told to go back to where she came from, demandingly so, and even ordered Berreta to watch her.

He ignored the two as they begged with their lives, asking for mercy but with a simple glare, they reluctantly left the room with a downcasted mood.

Serves you right.

Soon after the festival, it was straight to business. After the deal with the Farmus Kingdom and having Veldora be the root of the havoc and massacre — with his verbal confirmation, of course — and attending Walpurgis for the first time and declaring himself Demon Lord in title, there was still much to do and discuss.

One of which was the war prisoners, King Edmalis, Rayhiem, and Razen, the remaining survivors of the decimated Farmus army that were imprisoned on the lands of Tempest.

Rimuru had plans to send them back, with the intentions of breaking the kingdom down and causing a civil war amongst one another to remake a new kingdom, with Youm the Champion as the new king.

It was a work in progress at the moment presently.

And to do this, sending Diablo seemed to be the most viable option. He couldn't tell whether or not he was upset when he gave Diablo the task, hearing him be both disappointed he wouldn't be able to stay close to 'his lord' and grateful he was assigned such an important task.

Although, Rimuru did felt a bit nervous of his progression at that time when Diablo revealed his three captives in a horrific, disfigured state, transformed into literal meatloafs. It was even worse with that stench of rotting flesh from their bodies.

Oh, but that was a while ago too. This was simply catching up on what had happened after Walpurgis.

Next... came something even more important. Something that would shape the foundations of Tempest and cement their country deeper into the Cardinal World.

The Founding Festival.

<<Notice. This is a terrible idea—>>

I'm well aware, Raphael. Rimuru responded, sighing as he scrapped another idea for the Festival by burning it with the tip of his fingers. Rimuru was trying to find ways to entertain and amaze his guests and guests of honors.

Some of the suggestions were from volunteers that were willing to share ideas, but only from the people who knew of the Festival's undertaking.

However, some of them were incredibly bizarre, and some of them were trying to hide the insanity of their projects.

Thankfully, the ever-so-smart King of Wisdom, Raphael, managed to point out the problems before he would.

And some of these plans were clearly from troublesome individuals like Veldora.

After a couple of hours of stamping approved paperworks, with only some passing, he decides to take a break.

Maybe I should start delivering invitations to all my important guests. Rimuru said, glancing at the pile of letters. Maybe not all at once though... some of these people are going be hard to give to...

<<You have only started preparations for the Founding Festival, Master.>> Raphael commented, <<It is best to give the letters in a later time, preferably when it is almost completed.>>

You're right! Rimuru replied, placing his fist on top of his open palm, suddenly getting an idea.

Raphael! Let's go out and hang out!

<<...Pardon..?>> Raphael was perplexed by Rimru's suggestion.

Ahah, that's too bold I suppose. Rimuru rubs his head nervously, clearing his throat. Well, I could take a trip around Tempest to see how everyone is doing, alongside giving out the blueprints and such to Geld and others.

<<I see. If that is what Master wishes for, then I happily comply.>>

Raphael manifested her physical form, as always, identical to her Master's. Her emotionless face glances at Rimuru's own, his beauty enhancing from the sunlight.

If she was human, she would have been blushing from the divine appearance of her lord.

"Well. Shall we get going, partner?"

Raphael sees the hand of Rimuru's who offered it to her with a blinding smile of kindness and excitement. It was rather infectious, so as Raphael slowly takes his hand, a small smile of her own appears that contradicts her cold crimson eyes of hers.

Any day with Master will always be good. Whether physically or mentally with him.