𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

TW// cussing, brief talk of neglectful parent

Ranboo's POV
two months later

"Ranboo! Wait!" Tommy yelled after me as I sped down the sidewalk towards the beach. He and Tubbo followed just a few fins behind me, and Phil, Wilbur, and Techno followed quite far behind.

Everyone in the small town knew who I was now, and knew that I'm not, well, human. They are all lovely people though.

Dream had made some very close friends. Their names were Sapnap, George, and Bad.

I hadn't been in the water at all for two months since I was almost killed, and I missed it, so I full on sprinted that way when Tommy said he wanted to go. I'm a surprisingly fast runner.

I would have just ran into the water, but that's no fun.

I ran towards the peer, my bare feet thumping against the wood.

"Ranboo, what the hell are you doing?" Tommy yelled.

I ran to the very end of the peer and hopped over the railing, diving into the water.

Tommy's POV

I slid into the wood railing, watching the deep water below ripple where Ranboo entered. People watched me and Tubbo and the water.

About ten seconds later, Ranboo's popped his head out of the water, a huge smile on his now black and white face.

"Don't be a pussy, Tommy! Jump!" Ranboo shouted. "Wha- from this depth? How deep is the water?" I yelled. Ranboo went under for a moment before coming back up. "About thirty or so fins, or feet!" He said.

I grinned, hoisting myself up onto the railing. People gave me 'are you crazy?' looks. I sat on the rail, my back facing the open ocean.

"Tommy, don't you dare." Phil said. "You'll literally die."

I stuck my tongue out at him, holding up both of my middle fingers, and letting myself fall backwards. My heart leapt to my throat as I fell.

"Tommy!" Phil gasped.

Ranboo's POV

Tommy fell backwards into the water with a splash. Phil leaned over the railing, worry on his face.

"He's fine, Phil!" I said.

I dove under the water, spotting Tommy. His eyes were squeezed shut but he had a happy smile on his face as he held his breath. He looked like he was trying to not giggle.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him back up to the surface. He broke out into a laughing fit.

"You know I can teleport, right?" I asked him, nobody else hearing me from over the waves. "You can?!" He gasped. They definitely heard him.

I looked up at the peer.

"We'll be back in a bit, Phil!" I yelled, waving. "Huh?" Phil yelled back, nervous for his son. "Wait- what?" Tommy asked.

We then appeared in the middle of the ocean.

"Holy-!" He gasped. He held onto me tightly. He can swim, but this water is, like, almost a hundred fins deep. Probably more than a hundred fins deep, actually. More like two hundred. "Don't you dare let go of me!" He screamed. "I won't, you big cry baby." I laughed.

I thought for a moment.

"Can you hold your eyes open under water?" I asked. He nodded. "Look, then! It's pretty! Much more pretty than the reef where we live." I said.

I pulled us under the water for a few seconds. Beautiful brightly colored coral, bright green and tall seaweed, and many different fish. It was so open. I then pulled us back up.

"Wow! That's beautiful!" Tommy said. "You got to live down there every day? Wicked!" I nodded.

"Ok, please take me back now I'm scared." He then said. I chuckled, and a few seconds later, we were at the side of the peer. I was next to that rock that I had talked to Tommy on that first day we officially met, and he was sat on it.

"Phil! Over here!" Tommy yelled. Phil turned his head our way and sped over to the railing. "What the hell? Where did you go? How'd you disappear so fast?" Phil asked. He sounded like he had been worrying.

"Ranboo can teleport too! We were in the middle of the ocean, and it was so cool! There was so many pretty fish and coral! And the seaweed with super tall!" He said with a huge smile on his face.

"You can teleport? I thought you could just heal!" Phil said. "It's a little thing I picked up from my mom before she passed. Or, I guess I inherited it, really. In my genes." I replied. He nodded.

"You should do it some time!" Tommy said. "No, no, I'm good. I'm too old for that." Phil laughed.

After some time, we got out of the water, and when I dried off, we went back home.

A little thing I forgot to put in an earlier chapter

After a while of living with them all, I noticed that Tubbo basically lived at our house, despite having his own family, so I secretly asked Phil about it.

Apparently, Tubbo is adopted and has two dads. One named Schlatt, and one named Quackity. Schlatt is apparently not a very good dad, and he wasn't home a lot some nights. Tubbo's other dad, Quackity, is a lot better, but he's not home much either. Quackity has a full time job at a diner and never has time for Tubbo, so Tubbo just hangs with us, basically.

I also found out that neither Tubbo nor Quackity had seen Schlatt within the past few months. Nobody had, actually. He had sort of disappeared. Apparently, something had happened; Schlatt had tried to dispose of Quackity, if you know what I mean; as Phil said Quackity told him.

That was awful as it is, but it slightly reminded me of what Tommy had told me about the guy who tried to kill him, despite him being ordered not to tell anyone what the officer had said.

Words: 995

🎉 Has terminado de leer 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨 | 𝕄𝕖𝕣!ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 𝔸𝕌 🎉