1️⃣2️⃣

Xia's flight landed and she got a taxi to her house that's he stayed in every time that she went to Brazil.

When she got there it was late and she was very tired cause she hadn't slept on the plane so she went to sleep and she woke up at 10:00 in the morning.

She took a shower before getting changed into an outfit she walked down to the kitchen and had a quick breakfast which was cereal.

Xia texted Gabriel and they talked for a bit and she told him to pack all of his stuff and get all of it ready for when she came to get him.

Xia's outfit:

Xia went into her room and she grabbed her gun and checked if that the gun wasn't jammed then she put a silencer on it before walking back to the kitchen and she started to text Nini

Ocean 🌊💙- Estou chegando daqui a pouco, apenas espere, preciso resolver algumas coisas, mas arrumar uma sacola de roupas e coisas que são necessárias (I'm coming in a little bit just wait I need to sort some things out but pack a bag of clothes and things that are necessary)

Nini💗💖- Ok, mas saiba que Natalie está lá embaixo e ela está recebendo uma massagem, então se você bater, ela provavelmente pensará que você está lá para fazer as unhas (Ok but just know Natalie is downstairs and she is getting a massage so if you knock she'll most likely think that your there to do her nails)

Ocean 🌊💙- Eu vou, ok, estarei lá em cerca de 15 minutos, mas onde está o papai? (I will ok i'm gonna be there in about 15 minutes but where is dad)

Nini💗💖- Ele está lá em cima em seu escritório tendo uma reunião on-line e antes que você pergunte, Lia está na sala comigo (He is upstairs in his office having an online meeting and before you ask Lia is in the room with me)

Ocean🌊💙- Tudo bem, certifique-se de que a Lia não saia e fique lá (Alright make sure Lia doesn't leave and stays in there)

Nini💗💖-Te vejo quando você chegar aqui (I will see you when you get here)

Ocean was already in the car and when she was done texting Nini she started driving to her dads house and she got a call from Tata.

"So you weren't going to tell me you've gone to Brazil" Tata said

"It was a last minute thing something came up with Ashley" Xia said

"Oh ok you gonna tell me what happened"Tata asked

"I'll do it when I get back" Xi told him

"Aight I'm gonna go cause you seem busy" Tata said

"Ok bye love you see you when I get back" Xia said

"Love you too be careful whatever you're doing" Tata said